Mexican Babe in Wiley Park

What's on your mind?
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

Mexican Babe in Wiley Park

Unread post by marks2323 »

I have finally found a new beauty. Her name is Valentina and is located in Wiley Park, she is Mexican with a beautiful round ass, a great set of tits and a pussy to die for.

I booked a 30 minute massage wasn't sure what I was in for, I just let her take charge, massage was soft and sensual, magic hands. After the main massage the magic starred. She put oil on my ass and begin to play. Nice tickle on my balls and stroking my ass. Then she slip a few fingers in my ass and begin to massage my prostate, i was in heaven she rolled me over and stoked my cock while sliding a dildo in and out of my ass. Needless to say a good prostate massage meant so much cum she couldn't contain it.

This girl is amazing and so sexy will be seeing her again for sure
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Mexican Babe in Wiley Park

Unread post by path1k »

Apart from that, sounds like you didn't have sex with her? Does she allow sex or she's purely a WL who only does massage?
asheton

Unread post by asheton »

Found her - FS $350/1hour. #Valentina2020

Interestingly, she's been on my 'to explore' list for a while.
marks2323
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by marks2323 »

path1k wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:22 am Apart from that, sounds like you didn't have sex with her? Does she allow sex or she's purely a WL who only does massage?
She does do sex. It's 250 for 30 mins. I'm going back next week when I get paid. For sex