April Rose

FREE Classifieds Ads
mrbeen

April Rose

Unread post by mrbeen »

I finally managed to meet up with April Rose on Friday 10 August, taking a lunch time special 2 hours for $400 (the lunch time special runs from 11AM to 1PM). The day was also the one with the 100 kilometre hour winds arriving early afternoon, so it was cool and April Rose and I needed to cuddle up under the duvet to keep warm. I had tried to hook up with April Rose in November 2011 but was unsuccessful as the day of our meeting was when April Rose’s Blackberry had a meltdown and comms via mobile/smart phones was lost. April Rose got an Iphone as a replacement but this did not last either, besides a cracked screen it did not cope well with swimming in the toilet. April Rose now has a HTC and also a new mobile no. So these changes in technology pieces have at times meant April Rose has been off line and hence slow to respond. April Rose’s initial point of contact is april.rose59@gmail.com. She also has blog http://aprilroselovespie.blogspot.com.au/

After confirming on the day I was still on to see April Rose I was texted the location. As others have commented parking is a breeze for those driving while public transport in the form of bus and heavy rail is not far away from her abode. I found her premises clean and tidy

I arrived right on time and after gently knocking was let in by April Rose. April Rose advises she is 175cm tall, about 5 foot 10 inches in the old money, weights 65 kilograms and is a size 10. These statistics seem right to me, IMHO she is not in any way over weight. April Rose is curvy and has a nice set of d cup breasts. April Rose is in her late twenties, has short red hair, a number of body piercings, including pierced nipples and a number of small tatts. April Rose is a former Kiwi, so she is highly proficient in the English language.

April Rose and I sat on her couch having a general chat as a means of breaking the ice between us. April Rose advised me that I was her first booking in over a week. From chatting we progressed to DFK. At April Rose’s suggestion we then moved to her double bed and stripped down to underwear where DFK continued. April Rose and I then removed our underwear to enable easier access to each others bodies. Before action started in earnest April Rose asked if I had any favourite positions for sexual intercourse, I told her I would go with the flow. I then commenced to kiss/lick April Rose’s breasts and nipples. I then progressed down south and performed extensive DATY on April Rose. My oral efforts were rewarded with April Rose becoming wet and having a few O’s. We then reversed the oral favours and April Rose got in between my legs and began to work my cock over naturally with the tongue and lips, that is a BBBJ . This progressed to April Rose swallowing me whole and giving great up and down rhythm, it felt like I was fucking a really tight cunt. I held out a little while before blowing a load which April Rose swallowed whole.

We then chatted for a while about a range of subjects. Eventually I began to feel recovery in my cock so we started session 2 with more DFK. I then got April Rose to dom me up to which she applied some lube and then I entered her in mish. I pumped away for while before changing position to doggie. I had some problem getting a rhythm going with the silk sheets, it is bloody hard to get traction/grip. So we moved to me standing on floor and April Rose kneeling on the bed and I entered her again, crouching tiger and standing dragon. We did this for a while before I moved back to bed and April Rose mounted me in cow girl. As I was not going to come I got April Rose to de dom me and she began giving me another BBBJ. We then moved into a 69 position, April Rose is very agile/flexible and proceeded to orally pleasure each other. Eventually April Rose moved down to between my legs and worked my cock over with the oral attentions. Alas I could not come again. By this stage 2 hours had passed so I was happy to close the session. April Rose offered a shower but I declined however April Rose did shower herself. As the weather was really foul I then drove April Rose to Newtown, she wanted to visit friends, where we said good bye.

This was my first ever private lady experience and I enjoyed it. I would certainly revisit April Rose as it was more like a GFE than a commercial transaction.

NB Posted on other forums
Attachments
aprilrosenew2.jpg
aprilrosenew2.jpg (68.12 KiB) Viewed 10935 times
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Re: April Rose

Unread post by bill_100 »

Thanks mrbeen, AprilRose is an excellent experience as you state.
markblaze

Unread post by markblaze »

Oh yes, April Rose.
She was my first ever punt ... ever. My memories of the encounter are very fond. She is the most easy going, down to earth girl, that gives you a genuine GFE. Very accommodating.
Also, this was my only time when I was asked for gratuity after the session (as it was my first punt, I didn't have a clue when to pay and she did not insist before we got down to business). That speaks a lot about her character (or perhaps I just look so honest, LOL).
crzydog69

Unread post by crzydog69 »

Hi all - first post here, looking forward to contributing reviews.

Does anyone have Aprilrose's recent contact info? Her blog hasn't been updated in awhile and she no longer advertises in Cracker. I would say of the dozens of WLs I have visited in my time, she would have to be easily in the top 5 and its a shame if she's out of the business... not enough classy ladies like her around. I know she changed her name to Eden Storm at some point... I had to umm.. clear out my phone contact list quickly and by the time was able to look again, she stopped advertising it seems.

Anyway, I'd like to see her again, if anyone has her contact info or can point me in the right direction...

Till then, stay safe!

crazydog
crzydog69

Unread post by crzydog69 »

Hi just trying this again... anyone have April's contact number? PM if you prefer. She's added me so I can follow her blog, but hasn't replied as to how to contact her and it isn't anywhere on her blog that I can find. Wish I would have saved it somewhere safe!!