Mimi - Graville - 0449574165

FREE Classifieds Ads
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Mimi - Graville - 0449574165

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Saw Mimi yesterday. She's one of the girls at the same place as Leah and Linda, reviewed elsewhere here on this forum.
Business has picked up for both Leah and Linda since the forum became aware of them so she wanted a review posted as well. So just keep in mind that she knew she was going to be reviewed so service may vary, but I think you're all gonna be happy with her as she's a goer.

Stats - Thai - mid 20s, says has been mistaken for 21, but admits to being older, but does have a very youthful look. could easily be 24-25, but cold be older. probably about 5 feet nothing, small size 8, nice curves, no extra flab, nice shaply behind, b cups, very long straight jet black hair. Most striking features are her eyes and smile. Face looks like an asian version of denise richards. very bright wide smile, really happy look. Bit too much black mascara but that seems to be the thing with Thai girls. Similar with Linda and less so with Leah.

Greeted in a tight black short body hugging outfit with 4 inch heels which made her legs look long on a small frame, which I found quite enticing.
Had my shower, back in the room with my towel and she came up and gave a kiss on the lips, one hand with a coke the other rubbed my cock thru the towel. Nice start.
We stood there pashing for awhile, which went onto DFK and me squeezing her ass cheeks - firm and fine. started stripping her while kissing, got to the part she kicked off her heels and then she disappeared into the floor! lol. she dropped a few inches inheight and she just burst out laughing and said "sorry". I found this quite endearing and made me laugh out loud (hence the lol). i felt it set the mood for a fun hour.
she cuts a fine figure in her black and red bra/panties, not modelesque as per Leah but more sexy next door fun loving neighbour. I was getting a very different vibe with her and i have to admit I really liked.
Kissing together again, with her starting to kiss quite passionately around face and neck we both fell onto the bed. She the progressed onto a full on cat bath, but not the tentative flicks of the tongue some girls do but a full on tongue lashing all over. She likes the neck, (and i later found she likes being licked and kissed there as well during flat doggie) all over chest moving down to my cock. BBBJ commenced, nicely started with a lot of shaft licking, then onto a sucking and DT. She definitely knows what she was doing! one of the better BBBJs I have had for awhile, put it up there with Eli at Ginza. Had a good 10 minutes of pleasuring until I said it was her turn so I flipped her on her back and started DATY. Very clean and tasty, and very very responsive clit. Eventually switched to 69 which i always love the sight of small pink asain pussy. Yes, fully shaven I forgot to say.

in the 69 position i push her downwards towards my feet and she uses the opportunity to get the dom. She turns around but before putting it on she sits just below my groin with my raging hard on upagainst her belly and she just gently does a light pussy slide over little lance but just lifts so that the head doesnt go in. impressive, looks like cute next door neighbour but hardcore sex pro! Just getting hard remembering it. There use to be this indo ML i use to see years ago who did something similar and it brought back some wild memories. but here she was, cute little thing sliding and lifting, just out of reach, I think she clenches her pussy so I dont slip in. eventually she says "You're making me so horny, fuck me now please". You know how sometimes it comes across very scripted with some girls, but it felt right when she said it. so she puts on the dom and on to enthusiatic cowgirl bouncing. On to mish, which bears a bit more detail, shes clearly getting into it, DFK, neck licking, legs wide apart and she starts playing with herself. Eyes closed, breathing faster and she comes, then she laughs a bit embarassed, we slow for a moment then change to doggie. The side view in the mirror was awesome, back to mish again and Im building up and she feels it, so she tells me shes going to come again and starts furiously rubbing at her clit, she comes again which pushes me over and I come big time.
Quick clean up and then just lying in each others arm and chatting for awhile. offered to massage but I just felt comfortable with her in my arms.

So full hour of fun and games, shes very responsive and I really love that smile.
Leah's the looker, Linda likes to please but I think I had the most fun with Mimi. Will definitely see again. Only thing is shes only there Mon and Thur and sometimes weekends. Ring and try your luck.

For those who havent check the other girls here, they're in Granville. $100 for 30min, $150 for the hour. They usually finish up around 9pm - 0449574165

Have fun guys!

Lance
davies1520

Re: Mimi - Graville - 0449574165

Unread post by davies1520 »

Called up a bit after lunch and asked who is working today. I was told Linda, Leah and Mimi. I was at a loss about who to book as I was only expecting perhaps one of the three Lance has reviewed already. I asked for an hour with Mimi late in the afternoon. They told me to call them when I was in Granville for the address. They absolutely do not want their address put anywhere on the internet, but it is safe enough to say that they are reasonably close to the train station, for anyone that wants to visit without driving.

Mimi is 155cm tall, with small breasts and a pretty, wicked looking face. Gorgeous eyes. I suspect she is more like 30 but I didn't ask her age. Who cares, she's hot and a real minx in bed. The venue is an old house, kept reasonably clean. Only one bathroom, but I didn't mind this as Leah and Linda were in the lounge room together so I got to meet them on the way through. I'm not sure what happens when more than one punter is trying to use the shower at a time though. The entrance is discreet enough, but there is also a side entrance which they prefer you to use which is more so. Plenty of parking on the street.

Mimi's service is very PSE. Aggressive kissing, and the cbj was certainly different - more like face fucking than anything else. Sex started with her on top and this is the best part of her service for sure. I finished round 1 in mish and she asked if I minded her ducking out to the bathroom to wash up. I was exhausted so of course I didn't mind. She she returned we snuggled briefly and kissed a bit, and she kept checking so see if I was getting hard again.

As soon as I was, which wasn't long at all, on went another dom and before I knew it that head of hers was slamming up and down. This time I manouvred her into a 69 and this was all sorts of fun. I nearly came three times during this, and i suspect I would have except that any time she thought I was about to blow, she got a bit (more) violent with the fella and that put a stop to it.

We switched to sex again, same positions as before, but I was too exhausted to finish the deed after we switched to mish. I wasn't really up to that kind of session, unfortunately.

Mimi is a really excellent root. One of few pse experiences i've really enjoyed. I'd very much like to see her again (especially on a day when I'm fresh and have plenty of energy), but she told me she usually only works, I think she said Monday-Wednesday. That might happen but to be honest, midweek in Granville is unlikely. I'm almost certainly going back there next weekend though.

All in all, excellent value. If the quality wasn't just one off, I can easily see this becoming my favourite shop.
walterwhite1

Unread post by walterwhite1 »

this is most first post to the site , it looks like we share some common intrest with the ladies of this house . more info soon
SteveSydney

Unread post by SteveSydney »

I too tried out Mimi this evening.

I can only say that she lived up to the previous comments.

Very enjoyable lady who tries very, very hard to please and what is more enjoys doing so.

I will be back for more...
SteveSydney

I have met Mimi four times so far.

Each time has been very enjoyable. She is very, very good.

I have also met Jenny twice and Michelle once.

Jenny is also very good and can do a very satisfying massage as well.

Michelle is also very good and unlike the others has large breasts to play with.
SteveSydney

Mimi has returned.

Try her out, you will be happy.