Leah in Granville 0449574165

FREE Classifieds Ads
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Re: Leah in Granville 0449574165

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Leah is back in town and will be joining girls at their new house in Granville. Grand opening is tomorrow and another favourite is back as well. Sill by appointment only. Number the same. 0449574165.
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by lancelot69 »

Saw Leah yesterday and she is as stunning as ever. Greeted me like a long lost friend, genuine warmth in her eyes and smile. And damn that bod! SHe was wearing a leopard skin dress and heels that made her legs look like they go forever.
In the room it was pure GFE, DFK, laid her down and just kissed her all over, leading down to DATY,. then she took over with some BBBJ and then moved her into 69. the sight of her easing herself on to my pole was awesome! still one of the best looking chicks i've ever fucked AND felt a connection with, not like a lot of hot looking ice princesses. Anyway finished in doggy wish is always a kodak moment, or instagramatic, which I guess is more up-to-date. and just finshed up with some cuddling and chatting. A great combo, attitude like the girl next store but looks like a magazine model. Totally exhausted. Then mamasan tells me Mimi is back too. My favourite pocket rocket. Will be working with Leah tomorrow. Me thinks double? If I can find the dosh.
asianlover99

Unread post by asianlover99 »

samx123 wrote:Is the number is right? I tried to call several time but No reply. Is leah back?
Leah is back, I'm seeing her Saturday if she ends up working then

Ruby may not be happy about me cheating on her though :twisted:
asianlover99

lancelot69 wrote:Saw Leah yesterday and she is as stunning as ever. Greeted me like a long lost friend, genuine warmth in her eyes and smile. And damn that bod! SHe was wearing a leopard skin dress and heels that made her legs look like they go forever.
In the room it was pure GFE, DFK, laid her down and just kissed her all over, leading down to DATY,. then she took over with some BBBJ and then moved her into 69. the sight of her easing herself on to my pole was awesome! still one of the best looking chicks i've ever fucked AND felt a connection with, not like a lot of hot looking ice princesses. Anyway finished in doggy wish is always a kodak moment, or instagramatic, which I guess is more up-to-date. and just finshed up with some cuddling and chatting. A great combo, attitude like the girl next store but looks like a magazine model. Totally exhausted. Then mamasan tells me Mimi is back too. My favourite pocket rocket. Will be working with Leah tomorrow. Me thinks double? If I can find the dosh.
Good stuff mate, I'm torn between who I should see. Maybe do one after the other.
asianlover99

Saw the lovely Leah, she still looks amazing. Spends most of the year in her family's farm apparently, keeps that bod tight.

Got her in feels and made her bend over. Life is gooooooood :D
crikey

Unread post by crikey »

Yes I went and saw her on Sunday.
She is like a cat.One of those lean grey and black ones.The way she moves.

And she has all the moves.Love visiting her.Always looks after me.
And the new place is good two.
Mondo8

Unread post by Mondo8 »

saw leah today and she is as good as ever.
Sexy body and attitude and a neat sense of humour.Always like s a laugh and has a stunning smile.

beautiful figure and she looked great in sexy bikini and flimsy blouse.I could look at her all day.

Great in the cot too.Loves a little sucky suck.In reverse cowgirl the scenery is ab fab.Image etched on my mind forever.
In doggie she looks so nice all there under your control.

I dont think she is going to be there forever so dont miss out.Just dont get in my road :P