Website : http://massagebyzoe.zoomshare.com (needs password from
Zoe)

Hours of Business :  varies but no late nights

Rates : $120-$170 - often has specials on website

Size/shape : About a 14? Curvy with DD natural boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Kiwi

Services Provided : Massage & More

Value for money/recommend? : DEFINITELY!! :smile5:

My experience/comments : Terrific Tempting Massage & More.

I first saw Zoe's ad in the North Shore times, where "curvy brunette for massage & more" caught my eye. I tried calling a few times, but there was no answer. When I finally got hold of her, I immediately liked the sound of her voice and said she must have been busy to not have answered the phone. She asked me, with a smile in her voice if, by any chance, I had been calling from a blocked number. Chastened, I said yes. To which she replied that she was sorry but she had learnt it was best to not take calls from private or blocked numbers, for professionalism & security purposes but that she was glad to finally be able to speak with me. Whereas others may have said this to me in the past, and I had taken offence, I found her phone manner and voice to be charming and honest in a nice way.

I asked quite a few questions about the "more" and Zoe was quite up front in the fact that it was primarily a massage with 'upgrades available'. She offered to send me through an SMS with a discreet website and, upon agreeing and viewing the website, I knew she was going to be something special. Not like many of the substandard R&T's I had received in the past. The website has a normal looking massage screen (for anyone happening on the site) and, without the username and password, the other pages are inaccessible. I liked the professional aspect of the site, the way the service and the lady herself was described, and the images.

I called back after viewing the site, and she answered the phone by greeting me by name, which I liked (not feeling like just another punter) and made a booking for later that afternoon. She explained that, although she had discarded the booking fee system, if I was to cancel with less than two hours notice, or just not show up, there would be a cancellation fee and a booking fee needed to hold any future bookings. Fair enough really. A very discreet SMS came through shortly afterwards confirming the time & the address details.

Anyway, I arrived at the location and was quite surprised (without giving too much away - it's very discreet and private and perfect for partnered punters) at the lovely entrance. I guess I'm used to a more 'shady' type of location.

Zoe opened the door (she keeps it locked until 5 minutes before your due time, which helps create the privacy and discretion needed) and my first impression was WOW! She has quite an exotic look (my first thought was an Egyptian princess - her eyes looked incredible, her makeup looked natural, her long hair was pulled back in a ponytail, she gave me a really genuine smile, and I just wanted to run my hands over her curves!!) I've found some private and parlour girls either go over the top with their look or not bother at all but I was very impressed with everything. 

She led me down a candlelit hallway and into the massage room. I was impressed - I could certainly see how it is both a 'straight' and 'erotic' massage room. The room itself was large, nice & warm (very important when I'm about to get naked!), and lit by candles, with sensual music playing. She asked me if I'd like to freshen up as she said with a wink "the cleaner you are the closer I can get" but I'd just had a shower before I arrived so it was all systems go. Zoe indicated the "upgrades menu" (yes, a menu of additional services and combinations available) and said that there was no obligation or expectation to go beyond the standard service but the options were there to treat myself if I felt inclined. The "French Expression - let me show you how much fun a foreign language can be" sounded great, so I chose to go with a blow job as an "enhancement". If only other ladies were this professional! It should have seemed clinical but Zoe just made the whole transaction and introduction so easily, I felt immediately at ease.

We both undressed and I saw her curves up close and personal for the first time. While she is a little larger than I would usually go for, she carries it well and I'm more a boob, waist & bust guy than leg guy anyway. I'd say she's about a D - DD cup and has gorgeous natural coloured skin (no fake tan here). Anyway, I lay down on the table (a proper massage table so no hole but very comfortable) and she started the massage...with warmed oil. From the first touch, I knew that she definitely knew what she was doing. Her hands stroked & kneaded with great pressure - not too hard and not sissy soft. She worked both sides of my back and my butt (even the music seemed to match her moves) before doing this cool thing with her arms & breasts - never felt it before but it was truly awesome. Then she moved up to the head of the table and did my shoulders, neck and head (gives a new meaning to a "great head job") before traversing down to my legs. While she was massaging my legs, there was definitely some teasing going on between my legs (sent shivers up my spine) and then the bodyslide started.

Now this has to get it's own paragraph. This is quite possibly THE BEST BODYSLIDE I've ever had. And I'm now hooked. She definitely knows how to work her body to the best advantage of the client's body. She even got three adjustments my chiro hadn't been able to get! Her breasts felt unreal and the alternative teasing & sliding was a definite winner! Having had skinny girls and (now) a curvier woman, I'd have to say it feels a lot better having curves rubbing over your back than bony ribs! (BTW: I upgraded to an extended bodyslide the next time I went - at $10 it's a bargain!)

When she bent down to whisper in my ear to turn over, I almost came there and then! I controlled myself, and turned over and asked to touch her beautiful bountiful breasts. She smiled and presented them to me while she applied warm oil to my hard cock. Boy - that took some control!! Then she climbed on the table, condom in hand and winked at me. "Now this is only the warm up, so let me know if you're close and I'll slow it down". I was surprised as most R&T lasses just seem to want to get it over with - you know?

Anyway, she rolled the condom on with her mouth (she uses non-latex which definitely feel a lot better than others) and proceeded to tease me with her tongue, lips & mouth while her fingers played with my balls. This chick knows how to give a bl**dy gorgeous BJ. Within a minute, I was ready to explode and warned her - at which point, she slowed it down, gently flicking my hardened cock with her tongue and sliding it around the tip. After about a 5 minute BJ, I really was ready to come and had almost lost control. She seemed to sense it so stopped and gently rolled the condom off.

She then sat so her legs were over my legs (and my cock was quite close to her beautiful mound) so I had a great view of my cock leading up to her gorgeous breasts (glistening from the oil) and stroked me to my release. Her handjob really is quite spectactular also - she is gentle and almost elegant (does that sound weird) with how she uses her hands and fingers - rather than just pulling on it like a joystick. After I had had possibly the largest climax in my life, she used her fingers and fingertips to continue to tease my shaft and balls to a quiver - I'd never had that done before and it felt very cool.

Stroking me with a hot towel was a nice touch to finish before I showered to go home (this chick has a serious range of shower gels for guys too, which is great).

Overall, it was a great first time with Zoe, and I've been back since with even better results, with the intention of becoming a regular. As she explained, if she feels a connection to a client, and knows that they are going to be considerate, gentle and respectful then there are further extras on offer...including FS. I'm looking forward to working up to that stage as I can just imagine that that kind of happy ending would be the happiest! 
fromwayback

Re: Terrific massage & more with Curvy Zoe

Unread post by fromwayback »

Has anyone else contact Zoe since this add? What do you think?

Thanks
Ozsteve

Unread post by Ozsteve »

I was led to Zoe's website by through other reviews and was a little surprised initially that a user id and password was required but now understand that it is for the security of potential clients. Very thoughtful, more on that later.

I sent Zoe a text for the Id and password and received a very quick response. When I did look at her site, I was somewhat astounded by her approach. A menu of services (which is a great idea) so that you can create your own experience and know the exact cost and then her requirements of clients……….but on further thought, it simply made sense. Whilst to us, the WL is a very pleasant interlude, but that is their livelihood so yes, why not specify your terms up front! You have a service that is in demand, so are entitled to set the requirements of what you expect from us…….well, up to a point.

I sent a text the following day to check on availability and was answered very quickly and a time was arranged. I won't go into the details of the session as I see they have already been covered and can vouch they are accurate but will say now that it is possible to combine both a very good therapeutic and erotic massage, each having the desired results. Zoe is a rare soul……..she genuinely does care about your general well-being, that becomes obvious and she is such a warm, thoughtful and welcoming lady that you immediately feel comfortable, well I did anyway. There was none of that first time difficult moments, more like catching up with a close friend you haven't seen for a while. Zoe asked if I would like to study her "menu" which I didn't as I already knew it by heart and then asked if she should leave the room whilst I undressed……given that she was soon to see everything, not necessary, but again, so thoughtful.

Be aware, the time passes so quickly that you may need to book longer than you think. Am I going back - well only for the sake of my back and shoulders of course - absolutely!!! Steve
stubanga

Unread post by stubanga »

Had a look tonight, but $170 for half hour of massage and french seems a bit pricey to me personally when there are cheaper FS options out there so doubt I'll be seeing her anytime soon unfortunately.
BigNick

Unread post by BigNick »

Last edited by BigNick on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StinkyFinger34

Unread post by StinkyFinger34 »

Is there any way to get the username/password without an SMS? I can't have an sms on my phone in case it gets looked it ;)
Ozsteve

Unread post by Ozsteve »

Very tricky: User Name - zoe password - zoe
Trust me she is worth it, an experience you wont forget, even if you just go with the basic without extras.....but if you are very nice, you may find an extra or two without charge. Steve