Annabella from cracker

FREE Classifieds Ads
regorenryb22

Re: Annabella from cracker

Unread post by regorenryb22 »

No sure where you are going with this - I have visited Annabelle on a number of occasions and she is great - I have never experienced anything like you have described and not sure how this would work as there is parking all over the place there - how does this guy spot you ??
Annabelle is really good, great personality, definitely not a clock-watcher and really enjoys all aspects of sex - especially kinky roleplay
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Funny thing is Tina said the same thing http://hookerlooker.biz/bb/viewtopic.ph ... tes#p36169 maybe tina and nightcruiser are one and the same? Either way they are both in breach of our rules with some stupid vendetta
Ozsteve

Unread post by Ozsteve »

I have been seeing Anna for some time and can only say that I find her to be very sexy, has a fantastic body and never seen a cold sore in the 12 months I have been seeing her. She is just a lovely, sensual lady.
lankyman
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by lankyman »

Have to agree with Ozsteve there, have seen Anna 3 times since November last year and all I have experienced is a wonderful time spent with a very attractive woman. She is in better shape and better looking than a number of WL's who are half her age!

Just read the comment that nightrider make and can only agree with Bender, there must be some vendetta there as what they have said sounds nothing like the Annabella I have met. When she greets you at the door she will ask if you like what you see and want to stay! Reading that trash just made me laugh.
Ozsteve

Unread post by Ozsteve »

I am still seeing Anna regularly and having lost more weight at the gym, she is looking even better. Anna is just an absolute gem. Steve
crzydog69

Unread post by crzydog69 »

I saw her again just a week ago, still looking fantastic... She advertises late 40s but is easily mid to late 50s, and I'm afraid its starting to show just a little. Not really a problem though, she still shows you a very good time and seems genuinely interested. Last time I visited her, we shared lunch and watched TV afterwards and just chilled.. this time, it was later in the evening and I was her last so she let me walk her to her car and I got a nice goodbye kiss... highly recommended, but if accurate age is important, just be aware...
Ninja_goemon

Unread post by Ninja_goemon »

Hi Crzy, agree with all of the above posters she is a gorgeous lady if you are into MILFs. She offers a passionate arrive with plenty of kissing, foreplay and those flapping lips (down below ;)) are divine. Sex with her is passionate and enjoyable and she is not a clock watcher at all. I find her to be genuinely attractive and I thinking punters will too.