Alexia of Kings Park

FREE Classifieds Ads
sleeze999

Alexia of Kings Park

Unread post by sleeze999 »

gday punters the other day I visited Alexia of Kings Park (in between Blacktown and Quakers Hill) this lady is 32yrs old and a BBW with huge boobs - if you are looking for a young slim lady read no further. This lady is the ultimate gfe experience she will accommodate your sexual preferences and really enjoys what she does and makes sure that you walk out the door with a smile on your face. Alexia works only Thursday and Fridays her rates are $100 30mins $170 hour and not a clock watcher.
Her phone no 0434957617
votw

Re: Alexia of Kings Park

Unread post by votw »

What type of service does she provide? BBBJ, DFK, CIM etc. If you describe her appearance, would be great, so at least I can compare it her description on the phone.

Im keen on the voluptuous ladies, but not many around...
sleeze999

Unread post by sleeze999 »

This lady is a BBW with G cup boobs and adheres to safe sex practice enjoys daty but the thing I like about her is that she is into giving you pleasure and as I said she likes to have you walk out the door with a smile on your face!
DMX

Unread post by DMX »

Hello fellow punters, will have to concur with all comments posted so far. She's passionate, fun and even though she's sz 14-16, she makes up for it in the fuckin. Not a clock watcher and pretty open sexually. Loves to suck dick and with a wonderful shaved pussy, loves DATY as well (she looks cute when ya make her come). All in all, a cheap yet great fuck (what you should be getting in a MILF)