overnighter Karen

FREE Classifieds Ads
dvdseller
Bronze Contributor

overnighter Karen

Unread post by dvdseller »

after receiving the Rudd bonus just before Easter i got a bit horny and went on to give myself a treat for an overnight session with Karen and she did not disappointed me . It was the real GFE that i had been looking for for some years.

http://cracker.com.au/sydney-nsw/erotic ... 1&pageno=1

i arrived at her apartment at 7 . She opened her door and i was amazed to see that she looked trimmer and even much better than her photos, 5"7" size 10 full c cup bust and a very attrative face , mid 30's but very attrative anyhow looked more like 32 to me(they are her photos alright and she told me she lost some weigh after those photo shots). After freshning myself with some drinks she treated me with a nice candle light dinner with seafood , sparkling wine........
i chatted with her and i found her conversation to be very natural and stimulating. instead of just forcing herself to talk to me (like the girls i visited at the shops) , she was quite attrative when she talked and she tease flirted with me and put me in the mood .

we watch a bit tv together and she held my hand and took me to the shower , we had a shower together and we played with each other abit and she took me to her bedroom.

she gave me a body massage and she me that she was a professional massure, it was not too far away from the truth because my body was totally relaxed after she worked on me , i like the way she used her full c-cup bust to massage my face and my back and my dick .
we had some cuddle and she gave me a bj with lots of head movements , she licked my balls and she slip in the condom and i fucked her doggie , i was supposed to hold on and fucked her in a few more positions before a blew my load but she was just so hot and after lisening to her moanings i just could ne hold .

We fucked in a few more positions after i regained my strength and i was a happy man. It was not like fucking a dog , a horse or a hooker , it was like fucking a real girlfriend and she gave me lots of kissing , caress and touching and i felt i was loved!!!

We talked for a while and it was late and slept till the morning after all the work and we fucked again in the morning and she kissed me good bye.

Overall experience- exceptional .
She was not the hottest woman i have met but there was something about her look that made her irresistable.

face 8.5/10
body 9/10 I like her full c-cup busts
service 10/10

value - fabulous

Will i see her again , i will book her again the end of this month again.
the only drawback was that i did not like the desert she made the last time but she promised me to make a different dessert the next time round when i see her again.
astrax

Re: overnighter Karen

Unread post by astrax »

Can't open the link .. How much for an hour ?
Also what nationality is she?
dvdseller
Bronze Contributor

Re: overnighter Karen

Unread post by dvdseller »

here's the new link

http://karenthompson.com.au
http://karenthompson.com.au/year_of_cat.htm

she is australian cau girl of scottish , irish kind of mix.

I think she used to charge 300$ per hr but apparently most of us tend to book her for longer sessions and she now works for a 2hr rendevous.
You'll have to check with her.