Vanessa Bronx - Russian/Latin mix

FREE Classifieds Ads
j-lover
Silver Contributor

Vanessa Bronx - Russian/Latin mix

Unread post by j-lover »

Vanessa Bronx claims on her webspace that she's a Latin/Russian mix. I got so tempted when I saw the pix on the site, that I decided she's a must. Went over there to her place of work on my way to work this morning. She shares the place (for working only) with a few of her friends, and lives elsewhere. On her website, she reckons she's gym toned but one look at her will tell you otherwise. Judge for yourself:

http://www.australian-babe.com/ausbabes ... dy=vanessa

Quite disappointed. Based on the pix, I expected a supermodel. Wrong. The pix have clearly been enhanced. For starters, she doesn't have that exotic tan. She's very pale. Secondly, she's a bit on the chubby side (but NOT obese) - that's another thing the pix don't show. All the same, she was quite friendly and there was lots of kissing, touching and feeling up (mutual).

For the main event, I got her to participate in my latest fantasy - letting me fuck her from behind while she's doing the splits. Wicked. Then after I rinsed off and recovered from that, I did her from the front. This time, I decided I won't spare her - I went hell for leather and pounded the living daylights out of her. And she took it! Her reaction was typical of a Latin -"more more, fuck me harder!" And a nice little bit of dirty talk in there as well.

Looks 4/10
Body 5/10
Attitude 8/10
Overall 5/10

Vanessa is mid to late twenties, size 8, 155cm, no tats, claims on her site that she's D cup but I'd say C cup (and a bit saggy) and long brunette hair. She's shaved her snatch in such a way that it looks like she has a landing strip there. I think the best thing about her was that, she was really cooperative which I thought was unusual for a cauc ozegal - she did everything I wanted. Would I see her again? At that price? Nah-uh. I reckon I could find an equally good cauc girl at less than half the price at a place like Casa (say). If you saw Vanessa on the street I reckon you wouldn't give her a 2nd glance. She's just an ordinary girl next door type.
Shyboy
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Shyboy »

For $500 bucks an hour, she better be cooperative no matter she is a cauc or asian.

Anyway, thanks for your review j-lover.
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

When I started punting you could get supermodels for $180 and nobody would have dreamed of asking for more unless you were talking extras - even then you often didnt pay for them and they were $20 bucks tops; usually they were just part of the mutual fun. I used to see a penthouse pet - a really good on too - for $190 an hour and we used to go spectacularly over time no questions asked (although she did knock off a fair number of my best wines in the process). Fair enough that you can ask whatever price you want but Ive paid the megabucks and Ive paid the el cheapos and there aint enough of a difference to justify the different prices. I blame the aggressive madam types like Fleiss etc...theyve really stuffed the industry and IMO a lot of cauc wl now have a bad attitude on this subject. Unless youre talking some seriously demented pre-agreed fun I wouldnt touch anything at $500 an hour or more...
darth
Silver Contributor

Unread post by darth »

I agree, it's great to see plenty of competition and prices tumbling, the only winner is the punter.
BigBird

Unread post by BigBird »

Great review JL :P

Your a hard man to please, :P
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

I think the wls who charge these high prices but dont match their photos bank on the fact that 9 times out of 10 punters wont have the balls to just walk away. When I started punting, I didnt, and I rooted some chicks that I really could have done without.

The quick assessment and walkout is a skill you have to practice but it will save you a lot of dough and self-loathing if you learn it - nothing is sweeter than the surpise caused by waliking out when you find the wild supermodel youve been promised is actually an overweight ugly.

I once followed an ugly brunnette chick up three flights of stairs only to find she was the "blonde penthouse pet looks" promised in the ad'. I prompltly walked straight back down again, leaving the brunnette in the top floor bedroom and pasisng the phone girl on the way out. That actually feels GOOD, even if you lose your promised root. Good enough that you happily wander off with your hard earned dough and go and find a better root with it... Seriously guys, if its not what you were promised, just leave - its simple. And youre doing you and your brother punters a favour if you do that...