Town Bike - Private Ladies Advertise Here For Free

FREE Classifieds Ads
hotsugar

Re: Town Bike - Private Ladies Advertise Here For Free

Unread post by hotsugar »

Hey guys,

Just letting you know about Linda, a sweet sexy Thai student offering naked sensual massage and bodyslide with happy ending. No sex, but you'll definately be satisfied.

She charges $100 for 30min, $150 for 1hr. By appointment 4pm-9pm Mon-Wed, 24hr Thurs-Sun (min. 2 hours notice).

Call or text 0406 053 609 to book, or 0422 265 882 to talk to Linda.

More pics and info at http://www.hotsugar.com.au/linda.aspx ...
Attachments
Yep, that's really her...
Yep, that's really her...
linda01.jpg (75.13 KiB) Viewed 7591 times
Calvin

AZARIA - Private & Independent

Unread post by Calvin »

I made a booking with AZARIA who is advertised as a Kiwi Fitness Model in the Daily Telegraph yesterday and was curious if she was all that. Alot of girls who work private exaggerate about their looks, etc and then you get disappointed when you're greeted by the real chick who is 10 years older and 2 sizes bigger. This was not the case with AZARIA. She was everything she said she was and more. I originally booked for 1/2 hr but when we met I decided to stay the full hour. She has a very nice private apartment that overlooks the golf course and wow, natural boobs that scream out to be sucked and played with. Shes a real hottie and gives a mad head job that made me blow within minutes, a bit embarrassing but when you see her you will understand. She finished me off with a nice massage and great conversation. I so needed this experience as i was starting to think whether there's any good looking girls out there working private. My brothel hopping days are over as I booked her again today for a couple of hours. For the price shes charging, its well worth the visit. I highly recommend her to anyone whos looking for excellent service with a hot model who has a tight body and service that's beyond my expectation. Her website that's listed on the papers is www.azaria.com.au and her listed phone number is 0430 449 593.