Cracker ad : Jayde

FREE Classifieds Ads
Lord_Hades

Cracker ad : Jayde

Unread post by Lord_Hades »

http://cracker.com.au/classifieds/sydne ... 05090.aspx

Saw her this morning, I didnt had sex for 3 weeks (too much info I know :P ) and I was horny like hell.

Hm, looks like she changed her ad a bit tho, before it was $50 per extra, the 3rd one is free. So I decided to go with 1h ($150) + anal (+$50) + natural french (+$50) + CIM (free).

I arrived at her appartment this morning (very upmarket appartment (she said it cost $150 / day O_o )), she had a very nice looking face (unlike on the picture of that ad) a bit more 'curvy' than I expected, but hey what the hell, I was too horny to go back (yes my brain wasnt in control anymore ;p ).
Quick shower and we start with natural french, quite good, but nothing spectacular.
Mish, cowgirl, doggy, then she ask if I want to try anal now (stupid question, really :lol: ). Problem, she doesnt have any lube, but she said it's ok so in I go, I have to force my way thru a bit but it did feel very good. She said she hadnt had anal sex without lube since she was 15 (anal sex at 15? What the hell?! Why didnt I met one of those girls when I was in College, I dunno :( )

After the first finish, a back massage, then turn over and another BBBJ and we are ready to fuck again. After which she remove the condom and yet another natural french but to completion this time :twisted:
She quickly went to spit it out.

I looked at the time and I realized that I just stayed more than 1 hour (not sure but I think about 10-20mins more), and I never saw her look at the clock. She said she just loved sex (so it seems).

Overall a friendly girl with a good service.
Not sure about her height tho, she said 5"6 on her ad, but I believe she was as tall as me and I am 5"9. I would say she is about 80kgs.
I dont think I would see her again when she go back to her regular prices...but I dont regret it, I quite enjoyed it.
theworldsbestbloke

Unread post by theworldsbestbloke »

Thanks for the review Lorde, i have an appointment today at 3pm, $150 for the 30 min everything included no charges for the extra's....Easter special she calls it, maybe your right she loves fucking and depending on her hourly rate i might stay for 2 and confirm your review stay tuned.....
GunMetalGrey
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by GunMetalGrey »

wow very tempting.

twbb, can you please report back [b]asap[/b] after your adventure..... i may go for the easter special......
theworldsbestbloke

Well arrived back home after visiting friends and of coarse some dessert and i enjoyed my time with this sex machine, can confirm all of Lord Hades review, to me had a very pretty face and a nice body, if your after thin then she may not be for you but i liked her body very much , the service was very good payed my $150 + gave her a tip at the end as i enjoyed it heaps.

$150 was for the hour, she said i was last booking as she had family commitments later and i could stay the hour if i wanted WOW fuck yeahhhh

Started with kissing, she told me to relax and we had the hour so i could do what i wanted in what ever order, started really with a good blowjob, she spent a good 25 min sucking me until i cum, in mouth and even sqeezed a couple of more drops before spitting, enjoy it so much i just had to lay and enjoy it.

After this had a drink and a very nice back massage, onto the front where another natural head was in order, she climb on for cowgirl seemed to enjoy, miss and doggie all the usual then anal, unlike previous post she had lube although never used much at all, she had a nice tight ass and fucked it for about 5 minutes before unleashing the white goo into her ass was very nice experiance. Cant really add anymore than what LH has already posted, was there about 90 minutes all up definatley not a clock watcher, i get the impression if you are enjoying yourself and she as well she dont care about the clock. She did say this was a easter special but with the money she is making may make it permanent price, cant complain as i totally enjoyed it.

Service 10
Looks 8 ( i enjoyed her curves, pretty face for me)
Value 10 - everything for $150 hour you just cant compete
Personality 10 - just plain loves sex and company
GunMetalGrey
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by GunMetalGrey »

did she pick up phone when u called? or you had to leave a message?
Toeyashell

Unread post by Toeyashell »

ahhhh, lucky you theworldsbestbloke.
I tried to get into see Jayde today - but couldn't organise a time. She was probably too busy fucking you.
I'm a greek virgin - and was hoping to 'pop my cherry' today - I guess I'll try and get a booking with Jayde sometime during the week.
Can't wait! I feel like a schoolboy again! :lol:
theworldsbestbloke

Well i can say last week i tried a few times to get in contact with Jayde to no avail, but this morning got strait through, maybe try calling in the morning.

With a bit of luck i was popping her ass when Toeyasshell was trying to get a appointment :D

NOt normally the greek type of guy but the last couple of weeks have been in the mood with some very good girls, some girls just do it for the extra coin, but the last few i have done do it because they love it, you can tell the differance when it comes down to it
Lord_Hades

$150 for the hour including extras?!.. Jeesh I feel like I have been ripped off :lol:
Lucky you. And yeah she did seem to really enjoy anal (so did I :) ).

GMG if you call and it s the answering machine, try calling again 1 min after; that s what I did twice and she answered then...
muff diver

Unread post by muff diver »

DATY

Unread post by DATY »

Went and seen her again today charged me $200 for the hour. Still exellent service from the other day, she did say she will keep the special for another few weeks as she is making good $$$$ per day. Her ass might start getting a bit loose soon.
JS

Unread post by JS »

thanks guys for the reviews.

however for clarification, the past week I've been offering an "easter special". it is $150 for 30 minuets all inclusive. $250 for 60 minuets all inclusive. so unless i gave a discount for another reason, there's no way it would have been $200 for an hour or even $150 for an hour.

my normal prices are $150 for 30, $200 for 45 and $250 for 60, plus $50 extra for eaxh extra with it originally being the third you got free, but with it now being the more you choose, the less they cost extra.

I diddn't say I'd have the special for a few more weeks, I said until next week. yes it has been very popular, but keep in mind, physical limitations. i'm one girl among many, and although my specials may be popular, it doesn't mean I'm servicing all of sydney within a week lol.

I extremely enjoy what I do, and for those who reviewed me/have seen me, I loved being of service to you and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

yeah, I do get a fair bit more anal than the average lady or working lady, but only since the specials this past week, because I usually do charge extra for it.

my site & advertising is always under review lately. this is because i'm in the process of a state relocation. i'm not originally from sydney. this is my first time going private, so I'm trialing different things.

if you've tried calling me on my mobile and haven't been able to get through, keep trying as i can get inundated with calls, and my phone is switched off during bookings.

anyways, just thought i'd jump in and clarify some things :)
Lord_Hades

Jeeesh I have to be a bit more careful with my reviews if the working ladies come checking them :D
(hopefully I didnt say anything nasty heh)
DATY

Unread post by DATY »

Likewise there LH - there is a old saying and i think it goes for this post you might agree with, never let fellow punters know the full details of a session if you get lucky treats lesson learnt i say.

But on a possitive note im happy to see that some working girls are starting to write posts, give us an insite into there lives.
JS

Unread post by JS »

As long as a punters eviews are honest and in their own opinion, I think that any type of review, even if it's not a possitive review of the WL is fine.

Although possitive is always a plus! lol

As long as it's not intended to be obviously insulting and just being nasty, then I don't see any harm in it.

It's good to be able to take creative criticism, don't you think?

I don't see anything outwardly negative about this post, and apart from some honest mistakes such as the pricing I don't see much wrong with it.

If I see you next time Lord Hades, I'll definitly have more lube. Lube is great. Not just for anal (obviously) but for sucking too - I do suck better with Lube lol, it makes it easier to deep throat a guy.

JS
Happy69

Unread post by Happy69 »

I had the distinct pleasure of spending an hour with Jayde. As described before she borders on being a bbw, but isn't quite.

Jayde is a genuine 21 year old and likes her work. She works out of a very nice apartment on Sussex Street.

I chose the hour and $250 and enjoyed every minute. It began with the usual inspection of the old fella followed by a quick shower. (I always shower before I arrive so this is really only a rinse.)

When I came out of the shower she went right to work. While still standing she kissed and sucked my nipples and kissed her way down to my cock where she performed a lovely bbj. There was a full length mirror and it was exciting to watch her sucking in the mirror.

We moved to the bed where we engaged in deep french kissing and boy can she really kiss. She mounted me and I was happy to have her ride cowboy while we continued to kiss.

After awhile I asked her to dismount and she returned to the bbj where she really sucked for at least 20 minutes before I came in her mouth. She diplomatically spat it out and rinsed her mouth before returning to kiss and cuddle some more.

She obviously enjoys her work and was very pleasant and friendly to talk to. She did not feel like a clock watcher.

I am aware from cracker. com that her end of month special is on again and for $150 she offers bbj, CIM and anal for 150/30

I must confess I will be returning to see her as she now offers snowballing and CIM with swallow as extras.

If you want a slim, beautiful lady Jayde is not for you. However if you want a passionate young woman with a body with luscious curves she's right up your ally.