Cracker ad # 2 : 2 is company 3 is a little confussing

FREE Classifieds Ads
theworldsbestbloke

Cracker ad # 2 : 2 is company 3 is a little confussing

Unread post by theworldsbestbloke »

Well ad number 2 on the cracker hit list and after finally getting though on the number after emailing her i arranged a booking, out Penrith way it is price was $150 for 30 min $250 for the hour, i bargained $400 for 2 hours as fucking 2 girls at once this i had not done for a hell of a long time. So arrived and greated by the older girl she was maybe early 40's, a bit flabby semi attractive not great and thoughts then turned to how am i going to say thanks but no thanks then the other girl came out, maybe 20 at the most, nice body and attractive and figured well one good one not so good why the hell not lets get it on.

Tine and Lara 0424434105

Over to the louge as Lara got me a beer , went through the bargaining to get to $400 and what they done and did not do, they done most things but made the point while they are not bi sexual they have "got it on" pn rare occasions depending on the guy and the mood they got in.

After about 15 min (not incuded in time) of chatting the older Tina started massaging me, we where still on the lounge while she undressed me, at this point i was in the groove and i undressed Tina, big tits on this one as Lara at this stage was on the other side not seeming interested until i turned around and starting kissing her neck and undoing her top and slipping her out of it, nice nice breasts and could not help dining on them as my hand wondered to her pussy and a little bit of a rub and she stipped down to nothing, by this time i was already down waitnig for her nickers to come off where i just starting licking a very nice tight compact shaven twat, all the while Tine was behind me massageing my balls and sucking my cock.

Things did get all blurry after this stage, to many things where going through my mind and wanted to do all this shit, but plenty of fucking and cock sucking (natural after both used doms to start) one would pull my cock for the others mouth and start sucking, at one stage i could not hold the man juice in and sprayed it over both chests. Was fun and would do again, screwing one while the other giggled the jewels was fun and all in all would do again. They are hard to get hold of, very infact i spent 3 days calling the number to make a booking.

Lara 8
Tina 6
Service 9
Value 10
man called horse
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by man called horse »

Well done TWBB excellent reviews

ive got a cracker whench T-ed up in canberra for easter. a blonde with f-cups :D and ill get back to you with that one.

cheers
MrHappy

Unread post by MrHappy »

Excellent review TWWB.

Is it possible to book one without the other?