Elva: Cracker Ad.

FREE Classifieds Ads
WyattEarp

Elva: Cracker Ad.

Unread post by WyattEarp »

http://cracker.com.au/classifieds/sydne ... 05680.aspx

Haven't seen this girl on here before, She looks hot so i might check her out. If anyone sees her before i do. please post a review. Thanks
megale
Gold Contributor

Unread post by megale »

i think the old saying applys here-if it looks to good to be true then it generally is but for your sake i hope it isnt so
goodnstr8
Silver Contributor

Unread post by goodnstr8 »

This is the same phone number used by Anika who was over in St Leonards.

Spoke to the girl and she does sound different, but will go and check it out anyway.

Review to come soon.
GunMetalGrey
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by GunMetalGrey »

fake photo for sure.

who takes promo pictures with apples :roll:
Hangdog3
Silver Contributor

Unread post by Hangdog3 »

Japanes bondage movies often feature eggs being broken over the "victim" (don't ask me - Im just reporting it.LoL!) Maybe she offers an apple fetish service as an extra?
goodnstr8
Silver Contributor

Unread post by goodnstr8 »

Watch out, this one is a time waster.

I booked for 4:00pm today, turned up to the Travelodge on Goulburn St where she is staying.

Called from downstairs, and no answer for about 10 minutes. Finally gave it away.

Luckily I had plan B in mind and headed down to Kyoto for my first visit and review.
megale
Gold Contributor

Unread post by megale »

THE PICTURES ARE AWSOME I WONDER IF THE GIRL EXISTS
WORKING_GIRL
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by WORKING_GIRL »

You can tell its fake generally by comparing the statistics with the photo.

As you can see this girl says she has long black hair, The girl in the pic has short browny auburny hair!
pussylicker

elva

Unread post by pussylicker »

WG she actually said long dark brown hair & her hair doesn;t look short in photo, maybe it is suss ,will need a punter to report back on doing the deed with her,cheers p/licker :D
therock

Unread post by therock »

I saw this one, 3 weeks ago. The pic is not her. But she still is very good looking. body 9/10
she was in the CBD Travelodge near wynward station, but when i went to see her she was in between redfern and central.
First she said that she was trying to find a new place to stay. I booked her for 11.30am just as she got to sign in with her hotel.
she let me come inside her place early while she unpacked, which was fine by me as i got to check her body out and have a nice talk to her. nice GFE. It was though i meet her on the street and she had invited me up to her room. I was rock hard. after she had finished unpacking she started to undress slowly for me. very nice body. in the shower we went and back to the bed. starts of with bj, pretty normal but she put the effort. then its of with cowboy, then mission, with a bit of side ways action, finally doggie for a pounding, before i blow my load. Moans a fair bit and enjoys the sex, only thing is that mobile of her's, rings rings rings. she doesnt answer it but still. Towards end the a bit of a time watcher.
Overall
body 9/10
face 8/10
tits b cup
ass 10/10
sex 7/10 would of been more had she not looked at the time a coulpe of times.
GFE 8/10
would see again
she only works when she feels like it, or she needs a bit of cash.
if she has 3-4 customers then she'll call it a day.