78 Percival Smithfield

FREE Classifieds Ads
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

78 Percival Smithfield

Unread post by trashhammer »

Dropped after punt at Cherry Blossoms cos felt like some hard rutting piece with a good ass on her. Was with a friend and they put us I a waiting opposite the lounge area waiting room. Funny , cos six guys in lounge getting shown whole line available at the time, about 10 girls at least. They lined up across our door , their butts facing us , while greeting the six guys. PERFECT! I wish all lineups could be like this for me. A row of butts to survey . Picked out 4 best asses , noted the clothes. To make it even better , 2 of the more cheeeky ones flipped up their dresses to give a show at the same time and gave their cheeks a little wiggle for us followed by naughty smile and a giggle. You know ... I like this place. Lol

Then ones not picked all came in together , giggling and smiling. I remembered the buts, saw the figures and face, okay Jojo. Jojo seemed excited about getting chosen , took my hand and snuggling into , doing jumps and hugs as I paid on the eftpos. What a little sale girl she is.

Anyways , get her to the room. I she she returns with towels, and we are into it straight up kissing Ball fondle bbbj and then she fucking like a feral cat on me making all the grunting squealing moaning yell out out Chinese ? Dirty talk I love to hear. A wildcat in the cot and gave her hell of thrashing and she just lapped it making weird but natural uncontrolled sound like I never hear much. Really full on like she was copping anal hard. she only new a few sex words, other that nothing. Loved daty with her g spot massage a lot. Pounded the hell out of her booty in flat doggy but pillow under her hips. God damn near passed out when I blew and she tickled the balls as I shot to get every drop out. This girl was wild and really exciting. Another return visit girl in same nite. Different ends of the spectrum , but both great. Oh yeah Jojo petite tanned . Abut of ink , foxy bad girl face b cups , very trimmed below , hairstyle longish , dark brown. Fucks like wild cat. yeah baby . All good for me that one. Place is fun thanks to vibe of girls there. 90 bucks 30 mins top value
peterpeker

Re: 78 Percival Smithfield

Unread post by peterpeker »

Hey TRash< i said a while back this place is pretty much OK with the girls, all pretty and nice bods, glad you had a good time....
Iv never had a bad experience in this place except when the young guy is there, he tries to push you to have the first girl available before youve seen them all
also stands there so you cant ask the each girl one at a time what service they will do ( he's a dick ), but if mammasun is there she lets the girls in one by one
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: 78 Percival Smithfield

Unread post by trashhammer »

I dont have to ask girls about service, if I can find something young and super cute , will wear no bbbj etc , just to access to body , but know what you mean. In a way one on one is good, but i must admit when a whole harem of Asian bunnies come in giggling and smiling , there's a buzz in that too haha.
I go with the flow to a certain extent , but if I can always walk if it suits me too. and often do these days , as you get spoiled after you get a couple of winners or personal favourites in a row. But that's punting. : )