Percival rd Smithfield

FREE Classifieds Ads
peterpeker

Percival rd Smithfield

Unread post by peterpeker »

Went there last night, 6 girls on, 1 girl super big boobs but i chose a little cutie by the name of Vivian, about 5', very slim, id say Bcup, tiny waist and small butt
said she was 23, possibility she is, gave me bbbj and went 69er,tasted so sweet, on with dom and in i went in mish, really tight puss. Blew to quik so tight that puss is..
The bbbj was ok but iv had better and didnt get much reaction from her while licking her or plugging her,she did moan a little but that was it. id say she hasnt had much experience yet and i dont think shes had a real orgasm in her life yet. Bless the guy that gets a bangn orgasm outa her, he'd probably will need to hold on real tight if and when she does....
Guys, iv been going here also for about a year, a mix of chinese and korean girls with the occasional thai but whenever im there all the ladies are good lookers.
Be great if Trash could get some pics from there
Cheers
joker

Re: Percival rd Smithfield

Unread post by joker »

Do u remember the name of the girl with 'super big boobs' cuz?
davinci999

Unread post by davinci999 »

Might be summer, try her anyway she good at deepthroat
peterpeker

Unread post by peterpeker »

I think her name is Celine or Celina, DD boobs, i found there web, its ' asiansatsmithfield '
Every time iv been here all the girls are good lookers with nice bods... $140 an hour so its on the same par as Honey Bunnies 181.
Only problem is sometimes there is a young guy there who pushes all the girls in at the same time and you cant get a chance to talk to them individually to see what they may or may not be willing to do to please you