Sandy at Horwood place Parramatta

FREE Classifieds Ads
JohnIsFun

Sandy at Horwood place Parramatta

Unread post by JohnIsFun »

Last week Thursday went to 2 Horwood place in Parramatta. This is a rub and tuck place and has young girls in their 20's giving massage. Place seemed clean as its a new joint and even used disposable table covers. The manager told me there were 5-6 girls but when I reached there I was introduced to only one Thai girl Sandy in her early 20's, petite size 6 maybe with short hair. Lucky for me this one was cute and wearing a sexy frock. She was nice and friendly and made me comfortable straight away. She had a good body and the black lingerie made her more sexy. She gave a great sensual massage and I left the place with a big smile. This girl was fun and I will definitely see again.

On the way out I could see there were 2-3 other girls all young. I also saw another cute one maybe chinese girl did not ask her name but would not mind spending time with her also.
weedkook

Re: Sandy at Horwood place Parramatta

Unread post by weedkook »

How Much ? !
JohnIsFun

Unread post by JohnIsFun »

Massage rates are 40 for half hour and 60 for the full. The girl charges another 50
turnitup

Unread post by turnitup »

I have been to this place a few times now. Massage is not too bad. Have seen Sandy and another girl called Ming or Ping. On third visit to Ming/Ping when I rolled over she lifted her skirt and asked if I like? Well, what do you say? She immediately grabbed my hand and pushed it into her nether region - I think to show me how wet she was then climbed on for cowgirl and just rode me with her head back and her eyes closed until she came, rested then jumped off and continued by hand to my completion. I have never seen anything like it, I feel used ... lol!
On leaving she said sorry but needed that, I'll be back.
tan30

Unread post by tan30 »

So just to clarify, this place is message + fs?