Jessica 116 hamden Artarmon

FREE Classifieds Ads
dinga453

Jessica 116 hamden Artarmon

Unread post by dinga453 »

Cant find reviews for 116 or 78a Hamden Rd Artarmon.Iv been going to these shops for about 4 years and always have had a good time.Owned by the same boss most girls only work one day a week here.So back to Jessica.116...Thurday lunchtime.First time she entered the room i was sitting naked and the sight of those magnificent breasts and curvy but tight body made me bar up instantly.I asked her to come over and sit in front of me...A bit slow to start,but i asked if she kissed and yes she did..alot of working ladies don't kiss or don't like it or if they do very few are good at it in my experience...but Jessica has lovely lips and was a good kisser,when she went to bbbj i was holding back because i didn't want to finish early....sometimes ya can't help but blow but if your there for an hour u don't want a 50 minute massage!!so up on the bed where ,rubber on and she rode me cow girl with those tits bouncing..went to doggy with my hands holding that beautiful arse....side on and back to doggy and as i came i pushed hard and she slumped forward on the bed as i rested kissing the back of her neck.....Jessica is great to talk with..something about thais..they are different to chinese whores....i think they are a bit more warm and human..chinese are just $$$...but they are all good....will b back to 116.......Jessica works at 78a on saturday