French lady chocolate skin delight 0481854300

FREE Classifieds Ads
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

French lady chocolate skin delight 0481854300

Unread post by Miss N »

GORGEOUS YOUNG INTOXICATING BABE! I am naughty, cute, passionate and feisty but have a kinky playful side and a naughty smile you will adore! I’m very cheeky, outgoing and love to tease! I am a petite 1m60, fit size 10, with beautiful natural perky B breasts and a toned bubble butt you will die for! My face and personality matches my body more than perfectly. I have dark eyes and soft skin, I am gorgeous, just ask for a face picture :)
Don’t let me wait too long.

Nationality: French ( Mauritius )
Services: sensual and unrushed Girlfriend Experience
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair: Long Brunette
Height: 160cm
Dress size: 10
Bust Size: B Cup

Availability: Mondays to Fridays but I can randomly take a day off during the week. So if you know already your schedule, it would be better to text me from 9am to secure a booking time between 11am and 5pm.

Rate: An hour sensual girlfriend experience $300 or 30min for $200
Service: kissing, mutual oral, long foreplays, rimming, protected sex. I do Not offer anal services, no golden showers, no foot fetish or BDSM plays.

Contact: Please no time wasters and private calls will not be answered
0481854300 camperdown In-call Only.
Last edited by Miss N on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bender
Site Admin

Re: French lady chocolate skin delight 0423170443

Unread post by bender »

You can post photos here, just attach them to a new post
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Hi, transfering some body pics.

xxx
Attachments
IMG_3421.jpg
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Body pic. xxx
Attachments
IMG_4426.jpg
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

see you soon. xxx
Attachments
IMG_8141.jpg
IMG_8141.jpg (404.15 KiB) Viewed 25812 times
shorttime

Unread post by shorttime »

Nice photos.
While you do look very yummy, I thought you charged $200 for 30 minutes, although I guess I saw your ad last year.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Hi, everything in life increases and nothing stays the same price.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Moreover, i do also justify the increase of my rates due to the quality of my service. I do provide a very long natural blow job with come in mouth. A lot of sex workers don t provide any natural service. I have also reviews on this website about my oustanding service and every client of mine leave with a huge smile on their face. What are you waiting for to make a booking? Yes it s a fair bit of money to pull out from your pocket, but why spending 50 bucks on cheap brothel girls who do not speak a word of english and who can t even suck and fuck properly? I assure you a full hour of pleasure, in a comfortable and discreet environment. Sometimes you need to spoil yourself and try a five star service from time to time. See you soon.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Also '' shortime'' according to you alias , you do only book shortime service. So yes 200 is my rate for a service under 15min.
defective

Unread post by defective »

Miss N indeed provides an amazing service! second to none... she is very addictive.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Oooh you are a sweetheart! Thank you. Xxx
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Hey guys, i know you read thousands of adds before calling a lady but please browse through the add quickly before calling me. I just can t stand when a guy asked me a booking at 4am or in the evening. I m a daytime girl and only work monday to friday. Moreover please help yourself and don t ask silly questions like : are you clean? Are your pics genuine? If you go and see a sex worker you have to take your responsiblities and practice safe sex. I do enjoy giving bbj but i can use a condom if you feel more comfortable. As you can see my pics are selfies taken with my phone and they are not photoshoped or taken by a professional photograher. What you see is what you get. But please, once you have read my add, you can ask me for my face pic, then you make a serious booking on the day you want to see me. It s a very simple process and i have no time to play games and answer unreleavant and stupid questions. You are guarantee to spend a delightful time with me but just be respectful. Thank you. Xxx
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

If some former clients have seen me before you are welcome to leave your feedback her. Thank you. Xxx
defective

Unread post by defective »

Nothing negative to say about MIss N lol.. just that she has become selective with whom she sees.

She wont see me again - but am grateful for the couple of times I did get to see her at Ashfield.

Honestly guys...u wont be disspointed.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Yes i am more and more selective as i had very very bad experiences with some clients misbehaving really badly. Moreover, i have to admit i get bored quite fast. After seeing a regular client for more than a year, i do prefer moving on as it starts to be the same old routine. I was hoping this website would bring me more clients but even though i have a lot of people reading my posts, i don t have any more bookings... Strange... Are you all wanking in front of your computers reading all the juicy reviews? Come on, let s play together! xxx