The Pink House 280 and The House

FREE Classifieds Ads
Slimpunter

The Pink House 280 and The House

Unread post by Slimpunter »

I've been looking around my old stomping grounds and discovered a few significant changes in the Hornsby brothel scene. Some of this might be old news to some of you, but I don't go out much into Hornsby these days and nobody appears to have mentioned it here.

The old shop 'Heaven can Wait' which is on 280 Pacific Highway and 'Harry's Place' which is on Shop F, 2a Dural Street, have both been bought out by the same people and are under entirely new management.

Heaven can Wait used to be really quite terrible, eight/ten years back. Towards the end of my patronage there, it only ever had one or two girls on and was only occasionally open. This has now changed. It has been renamed the Pink House 280 and is open pretty much every day. There are now curtains obscuring the waiting rooms and the atmosphere is generally more pleasant. Also, the Pink House girls vary in race, unlike Heaven Can Wait before where there were only ever white girls. My only decent memory from back then was meeting up with an Eurasian girl named Cleo - she had a really shitty attitude but also an outstanding body and gave a really thorough workout.

Harry's Place wasn't so bad in its prior incarnation, but it has also had a name change to The House. It looks and feels pretty much the same as before. The girls there also vary in race, but DAMN if it isn't the most dimly lit brothel I have ever been to - entirely unlike the Pink House, which I consider the brightest.

Both brothels appear to be operated by just two people, an Asian lady and a Caucasian bloke - both around middle age. They are great people; very friendly and apply no pressure on you choosing a girl.

Bad news. There appear to be only six girls working any day and they are SPLIT between the two shops, limiting selection. There may be more on certain days, I'm not sure, I'm going by my own experience. I understand the new owners chose to keep both shops open to maintain the customer bases already established by these shops over the years, but I'm not sure they have enough girls to meet demand, especially on busy days. Hornsby 142 (the only competitor in the area) has at least eight to nine girls working every day at the one location, and even that place gets overwhelmed at times.

Now, to pricing:

At Hornsby 142 (the competitor) a full service session for an hour costs $150. (an extra $50, if they're Caucasian). The services offered vary from girl to girl.

The House and Pink House both cost $180.00 per hour for any girl, INCLUDING their Caucasian girls (There don't seem many, just like Hornsby 142. I have only met one girl there who wasn't Asian - an Indian).

Heaven can Wait used to provide a menu of services the girls would provide, and how much you had to pay for them. Now, the hourly rate seems to include whatever service the girl cares to provide. I don't mind this, but at least before, with the menu, you knew what services you could expect before parting ways with your money. With Asian WL's I have to tussle with the language barrier almost every time to know if I can kiss them, get a bbj, go greek or whatever, which is becoming more frequent as the Asian quota of WL's continue to dominate.
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Re: The Pink House 280 and The House

Unread post by bill_100 »

It is interesting that they do not seem to advertise in the local papers. I used to be a regular a couple of years back and they always had an array of Asian girls. My favourite left and so I did not go there much afterwards. I dropped in after the new owners took over and saw the waiting room an saw only two girls in the line up neither of which i thought were worth $180.00/hr so I left.
Earlier the waiting room was not often used but is still the same as before; earlier they put you in a room to wait.