Date of Visit : 13/11/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9519 9009

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $160 hour

Size/shape : 155 cms b cups size 7

Nationality or Ethnicity : columbian

Services Provided : cbj daty fs

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : rocked up with no booking as i was in the area after my original plans for the evening got cancelled.
Shown two girls thai mimi and fiona.
Took fiona for one hour as it had been a while since i had some south american pussy.
Once showers taken care of onto the bed for cbj with fiona knowing how to suck cock very well.
After a few minutes i got her to lay on the bed for a extended daty session with fiona getting very wet locking her legs behind my head.
Fiona hopped on top for very vigorous cowgirl.
Next up was mish with fiona wanting the vigorous pace to continue with fiona muffling her moans.
Moved onto a short session of bbbj before a condom change and resumed sex in doggie with fiona pushing back onto me and looking in the mirror while being fucked hard.
I laid back down for 69 as we were both getting hot and sweaty from the hard and fast fucking.
Fiona hopped back on top for more hard cowgirl riding trying to get me over the line as time was nearly up.
With five minutes left tried for a hj finish on her tits while fingering her but it was not to be.
Time was up and into the shower.
once fiona is comfortable with you i believe she will offer more ie lfk/dfk on return visits but as always ymmv.
Fiona has very limited english used a translator app at the end of the booking when having a chat.
She has a great attitude and loves hard fucking.
Been in the industry a few months and this was her first day at this shop.
Fiona provided a 5 star service but facillities wise in the shop not so much 5 stars.
Posted elsewhere.