45 George Granville. ShaSha- young beautiful Korean

FREE Classifieds Ads
Billionnaire

45 George Granville. ShaSha- young beautiful Korean

Unread post by Billionnaire »

I came back from an extended interstate sightseeing tour recently. Manager of this shop, Roger, kept asking me of my date of return while I was away. As soon as he knew I arrived Sydney, he called me and recommended me to see a Korean girl, ShaSha. I checked this shop roster and found description of ShaSha very good.

"quote from roster -
NEW NEW NEW
SHASHA - WOW, another new korean beauty @ 45 George, if u are looking for a size 8 slightly curving sweet girl with a big smile on the face, cute looking, bright personality willing to please, friendly great attitude, come see our new SUSU.. Limited of time only, Korean"

I went to see her last Friday, 30 Oct. Paid $160/hr. after this girl came to say hello. I found that she is really pretty, young and busty. She is about 1.63cm tall, with dyed brown hair, and fair skin. She is a bit chubby. I guessed her age will be between 25-30, very hard to tell exactly, but young enough for me. She is charming and laughed quite often. Made the mood good. Her English very good.

she told me she normally lives and works in Melbourne. She came up to Sydney for 2 weeks only and then will return to Mel.

Her busts are firm and big, I hugged me for a while after she took off her clothes before we started to have sex, as we had one hour. So did things slowly.

She provided standard services, CBJ, cat-bath. No kissing, no DATY, no fingering. She was doing all the hard work and I just laid down to enjoy her whole-hearted services.

After I was ready, I got on top and tried all positions. She was very co-operative, but didn't make much moaning. She was a good rider and did both front and back riding.

I finished off in the doggy position. Her back view very nice.

As there was still some time left, we massaged each other in turn, while chatting in between. She gave me one HJ before I left shop.

Superb Korean girl. Will lose her to Melbourne in a few day's time. Hope she would come back soon.