53 beresford avenue bankstown/greenacre

FREE Classifieds Ads
curiouskev

53 beresford avenue bankstown/greenacre

Unread post by curiouskev »

does anyone still go here? i used to visit frequently a year ago. wondering what the girls are like now..
onenightlover

Re: 53 beresford avenue bankstown/greenacre

Unread post by onenightlover »

Surprised this place hasn't got it's own thread. Visit this place once every one or two weeks. Girls worth mentioning are:

Bella: stunning and perfect. Have been seeing her for around 4 years. My favourite punt to date. She does talk a lot though! Size 6, small bust.

Paula: another fantastic girl. Top service. Size 6, big bust, gfe service with a sense of humour.

Tanya: weird but absolutely amazing in the room. bbbj. She will suck you for an hour straight! Nice size 8 body. About a B cup.

Ellie: size 8. Tan. Huge natural boobs. Wild in bed (She appears unfriendly in the line up but very talkative and down to earth in the room).

All thai, but I suspect ellie is from the philippines (this is based on my many adventures in south east asia!)

Will add more comprehensive reviews when the time permits.
curiouskev

last i went in november 2014, there was a small blonde girl but i can't remember her name cos i was so high lol

she was probably around 155cm tall, size A cup and a little cutie

average cbj but awesome in cowboy!!!! she will ride you like no tomorrow. fairly quick to orgasm and will become a bit more intimate when she's climaxing

otherwise, i had a good time overall.

i would definitely return to see her if i knew her friggin name to book lol
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by jezzy.kiss »

Alita = wonderful thai girl big boobs and amazing service
mrsyd

Unread post by mrsyd »

What days does alita work???
curiouskev

i decided to take a visit to beresford again last week on saturday night and there was a big line up of girls - 8 thai girls. some of them were a bit ugly but there were a few stands out. I saw the blonde asian girl that I visited last time (her names natasha). still a cutie. this time i decided to go with tammy - really petite and wore glasses for a nerdy look.

i was given a large room with a spa with my hour and turns out I didnt need that long for this girl. I usually take awhile to cum but she was so tight, i came in under 10 minutes. her cbj was average but on top, she's a real cowgirl. I finshed in mish and pounded away to the end, which she took well considering how petite she was. the rest of the hour was talking and giving massages to each other. she's a bit slow to warm up but once there is good banter, she warms up quite well and is playful.

height: 5"
bust: b cup
Bingobravo

Unread post by Bingobravo »

like with any place, goes through cycles and can be hit or missed (evaluation based on my idea of hits).

tammy is short, but not petite, got some curves, but quite nice in doggie. however i ve found she smells a little down there, a bit of a turn off for me.

will try natasha- just my type.

a few other stunners there, ill review in due course, ive heard alice is nice? any reviews on her?

oh and definitely a ladyboy there- but wasnt in the line up- some maybe an operator or management, not sure- and didnt seem like they were trying to hide the fact was lady boy, so honesty is good.
Bingobravo

bella- fucking nice girl, probably early 30's but chatty friendly, a nice girl. 170cm, fit, long sexy legs. good english.

paula- curvy sexy

kim- petitish, sexy, tatts, ok in the sack

natalie- older thai, thin, boyish looking face i though lady boi, but dont think so after fucking her- skinny wrists etc

natasha- blonde wig, not that friendly, but slim and good set of tits
Bingobravo

what happened to alice? brown skiiny doll gone i think? never on roster.

where she gone?