Hornsby 142

FREE Classifieds Ads
timono

Hornsby 142

Unread post by timono »

Bit of a hidden gem, but if in the area well worth a look after midday.

Went by last week and found a good selection of ladies, went with a new girl Paris who gave amazing BBBJ however the ride was somewhat ordinary, strangely enough she gave an amazing massage to finish it off!

There was a petite girl there who i should have sampled, Ayumi, smooth fresh skin and perky boobs, seemed keen to get into it in the waiting room.

The girl at the front desk is the find, a 20 something size 6 who i'd be happy to pay good money to see, if only she did work on the side though she said she is only the receptionist, shame.

Well worth a look though.
dipunkar

Re: Hornsby 142

Unread post by dipunkar »

You'll 100% correct timono, Hornsby 142 is a hidden gem. I regularly drive up the Pacific Hwy from the eastern suburbs because, I reckon, it's the best brothel in Sydney. There are several reasons for this claim. I've copied a review I wrote for another forum below, as Wayne. That gives an idea.
Selena/Selina
Hong Kong
Late 20's to early 30's (typical indeterminant brothel age).
Busty, curvy, full of figure but not fat - a real womanly figure. Very attractive. Excellent English.
Perfect attitude: cheery, bubbly, relaxed, not too serious, enjoying her experience, willing.
Hornsby 142, Wednesday afternoon, 6 April.
$150/hour
Definite recommendation.
Sitting chatting to Amanda and hearing a kerfuffle in the corridor. Apparently some punter upset over his booking not being honoured. Mina very apologetic and offering a discount. Two punters with the same name had booked the same girl at the same time. Added to that, the previous punter had extended his time with the girl. Really have to admire the management skills of mamasans in these circumstances. But I digress.
Selina bounces in. I stand and look her in the eye - she is quite tall and in heels she doesn't have to look up to my 182 cm.
Who does she remind me of with those eyes? That model...
"Selena Gomez," I blurt out after she tells me her name is Selena.
"Yes, do I look like her?" Selena asks.
"You are more of a woman," comes the reply from the silly old wanker. I'm after a good time so want to be in the good books. It works.
"Will you come with me," Selena coyly, taking me by the arm and wrapping it around her thin waist. Those eyes. How to resist?
All paid up and into the room. We have been arm in arm and as soon as the door closes we are face to face. Just a lovely relaxed yet exciting feel. Gentle kisses and cuddles. Both curious about each other, but not distracted by the venue. We disrobe together. Enter the shower together. Dry each other and stand kissing and exploring each other's body.
Now fellow punters, suppose you've heard of the goldilocks phenomenon? That point where your porridge is not too hot or not too cold. Punting has it's goldilocks moments and when one identifies it then one savours it.
My fingers have found her womanhood and emerged wet. Selena is suppressing some gasps. We lie down and Selena asks: "can I suck you?"
This could have gone on and on. I suggest I reciprocate the favour. "I can give you more pleasure like this," she says, kneeling between my raised knees, before burying her head again into my groin.
I suggest we consummate our new found lust. Selena doms me up and, unself-consciously: "me lying down with you on too is best."
A half hour of horizontal dancing followed. We twisted and turned into various positions. When Selena ended up on top she was able to demonstrate her skill in controlling her pelvic floor muscles.
Don't know how long Selena will last up at 142. She seems too bright and lovely to hang around a brothel for long. Catch her while you can.
Slimpunter

Unread post by Slimpunter »

A local to the area, I just had to try this place out. This is far from being the best brothel in Sydney, but what it does have is a VERY considerable selection of women. On any given night of the week, at least ten ladies will be on, making it the largest brothel I've ever seen in Hornsby.

No way I could try all these girls - not unless I had all the time and money in the world. Even so, there is a few Caucasians in the mix: Harley, a bombshell Australian blonde (I really want to try her soon); and Jenna, a bit of a BBW who is apparently very popular. If there are more OZ girls, I haven't seen them.

I've tried several girls. My first and still best experience at this location was with Gigi. A real GFE with a great smile. Really cute. Good sex.
Slimpunter

Unread post by Slimpunter »

I had been regularly visiting an OUTSTANDING private Asian WL in the Hornsby area who had been my go-to for an almost certain great time (even the best can have an off day) but she left the business a few weeks back, leaving me floundering looking for a new local superstar. Regrettably, I appear to be experiencing a real generic streak. I have been sampling 142 and have had mostly ok experiences.

My latest venture to 142 was last week. I had no booking and there was only one girl available who seemed eager to please - Nicole. Chinese. Early to mid thirties. She had a nice face and an even better all natural body. Her English wasn't great, which made it a bit trickly defining what her limitations were. Turns out she did French (somewhat decent - Asian WL are a seriously mixed bag when it comes to French service, IMO) bareback blowjob (good but nothing out of the ordinary) I don't ask for anal, cause I'm a pretty big guy and I had a bad experience once when a WL thought she could take all of me... Regardless, most (not all) of the girls at 142 offer the service, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

I treated her to some DATY and did some fingerwork that got her off a few times. After a little more foreplay, she slapped a rubber on me and got to riding. Again, it was an ok experience, nothing mind blowing but by no means bad. She came on me quite quickly (a mini-gush confirming a real orgasm), so I flipped her over, added a bit more lube, and began working on a my own finisher. I wasn't able to finish inside her, so we took off the condom and I got a handjob finish. This took up pretty much the rest of the hour. A very pedestrian experience, all things considered. With a good WL, I can unload at least twice in an hour, with time to spare.

What really annoyed me was that she was wearing this really hot mini-skirt and sleeveless top outfit. Hot as hell. I wanted to feel the hell out of her, from top to bottom in that thing, maybe even do her in it. But she insisted taking it off, saying she has "good body". I tried to explain that I wasn't trying to imply anything and that I just wanted her to keep it on for a bit, but she took it off the second I had my back turned. *sigh* All in all, a mediocre experience. I haven't been to the House near Hornsby station for a while. Might see if that place has gotten any better.