Amy Pleasure or Jamie in Wollstonecraft (Cracker)?

FREE Classifieds Ads
crzydog69

Amy Pleasure or Jamie in Wollstonecraft (Cracker)?

Unread post by crzydog69 »

HI all - a little bit stumped on this one - anyone know if these 2 ladies are in fact one and the same? They both get 5 stars in cracker, and the wording in their ads is very similar, with minor differences. The pics are juuust different enough for me to wonder....

Has anyone seen one or both of these ladies, would love to hear any experiences.
crzydog69

Re: Amy Pleasure or Jamie in Wollstonecraft (Cracker)?

awwww no one? any second-hand info at least?
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

The best way would be to make a booking with each and let us know for your own experience.
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Beaker »

Do a little experiment. Book one for a particular time, then call the other one and try and book the same time and see if she is available. May have to disguise your voice a bit (hopefully you can't instantly tell from their voices if they are one and the same and cease the experiment). You might also have to do this experiment a few times to draw a solid conclusion. Hope that helps.
crzydog69

Yes yes, all good, just hoping to hear some experiences before making the substantial drive out that way...

My gut feeling is they probably know each other, if not in fact the same. Judging by pics, Jamie seems just a little more slender. I'll try Amy first then, and if we get along, I'll just ask her if she's the same. Price is right, and the 5 stars have been pretty consistent for awhile now.
Sarrathws

Unread post by Sarrathws »

Guys...

Both are same...

She is pleasant little old for my taste.

BBBj and massage. No rimming and fake boobs...