Maggies 9 Seville St North Parramatta

FREE Classifieds Ads
tp3201

Maggies 9 Seville St North Parramatta

Unread post by tp3201 »

This is a fantastic brothel which I have visited half a dozen times over the last year. It has four (I think) well presented rooms and its point of difference is that all of the ladies are over 35 and non Asian. It is a bit disconcerting to share the waiting room with a cat and cat food but apart from that it is very professionally run. They take care to ensure that clients do not run into each other. They charge $110 for a half hour and $180 for the hour.
I would say from the five ladies I have seen that they were all probably all over 45. But they are worth visiting. They all realize that they have to perform to get clients back and the ones I have seen have all been enthusiastic allowing DATY, fingering and any position you want. The last time I was there I saw Jade. She has a blonde bimbo look with huge, fake boobs and must be 55 if she is a day. It was a combination that didn't appeal to me at all. Every other time I picked someone else because Jade looks so old. On this day my first two choices were taken and I either had to wait half an hour or go with Jade. I am glad I went with Jade.
She has a bubbly personality and really gets to work with great enthusiasm and fun. She likes to talk as well but that is OK as she is so friendly. She probably realises more than most of the girls that she needs to do everything she can to get clients to return and she is eager to please.
While many Asian shops are a bit cheaper it is worth considering Maggies. Many of the Asian shops I have visited have perfectly beautiful girls but they often don't like you doing much to them.
jako234

Re: Maggies 9 Seville St North Parramatta

Unread post by jako234 »

cheers