SASCHA BONAISE - Advertised on Cracker

FREE Classifieds Ads
markblaze

SASCHA BONAISE - Advertised on Cracker

Unread post by markblaze »

I was in a mood for a more exotic taste and found Sascha on cracker.com.au

Stats and Info:
Ethnicity: French Caribbean, but born in London
Incall: $300/hour; $200/0.5 hour (also offers outcall)
Figure: athletic, size around 7 (the most beautiful and firm bum)
Breasts: natural with scrumptious large nipples, probably cup B or small C
Services offered: we went through gentle kissing (no french kissing); orals and sex in different positions (sorry, there was no time to try anything more).
Will come back?: YES

Sascha has a nice modern apartment in Waterloo. After opening the door, she guided me to her bedroom. Whilst following her, I noticed she had the most amazing figure, especially from behind. Once in the bedroom, we casually engaged in a conversation pretty much about everything.

Sascha is intelligent and educated; she stimulated your brain and is a real pleasure to talk to. She is confident, very open and easy going. After quite some time, I ask for the direction to the bathroom to refresh myself. Back in the bedroom, she mentioned that she loves to be massaged, especially her bum. I decided to go along and suggested her to lay on a bed on her stomach, so I can sit on her thighs and massage her. I was a little concerned about the time, as on this occasion I only had enough money for 1/2 hour and wasn't sure what Sascha's policy about watching the clock is. However, she didn't mind and seemed to thoroughly enjoy my massage. She even complimented me on my skills (not quite sure if she was just being nice or if I should take up a new profession).

My half an hour was already up. Meantime, Sascha must have become a little aroused, as we moved on to a more intimate stage. I turned her around and started playing with and kissing her breasts. She had beautiful large nipples and I took a lot of pleasure from sucking them. From there. I moved South for some DATY. Sascha happily obliged. She laid quietly enjoying the process and it did not take her a long time to reach the orgasm. Sascha is very responsive and if properly stimulated can be aroused rather easily.

The dom went on and we moved to conventional sex. Just a few basic positions, such as missionary, kneeling and doggy, executed both on the bed and on the soft carpet on the floor. Finish was in a mish on the floor, after which we talked a little more before I showered . All in all, it took me just over an hour since the time I walked though to the door. I apologized for not having more money on me and made a note to myself to remember to make it up to her on my next visit.