Chiang Mai Pandora Soapy

Bachelors Guide To Thailand
bender
Site Admin

Chiang Mai Pandora Soapy

Unread post by bender »

So we are here in Chiang Mai for the Thai New Year and the place is buzzing. Popped into Sayuri Massage Complex to check it out. Its a large establishment, plenty of different lounge areas. Four plain girls in the fish tank setup prices ranging from 2200 ($92) to 2500 ($104) and some VIP girls in a side area at 3000 ($125). They looked a bit better I spose. However there were 19 Asian tourist blokes hanging out there, Korean or Chinese, I heard they just go there to drink, perv and never choose anything. Anyway it was a bit off-putting so I left.

Bounced across to Pandora to check it out. Another larger establishment, they call them soapies but they are really just brothels. Spacious eating and drinking areas, a stage and the good old fish tank setup whereby girls have numbers and are seated behind one way glass. We can see them but they can't see us. Five girls in the tank at 2000 ($83) for one hour. Picked Nana the best one there, smiley happy milfy type, with an hourglass figure and really long glamorous hair cascading down her back. She took me up the lift which was smelly (how hard is it to clean a lift?) Upstairs there is a cleaner (doing nothing) and many large rooms. However the rooms are quite rundown you know half busted bed, cold shower, slippery tiled floor. Old and deteriorating rooms. 1 or 2 stars at best. Nana had a great bod really except again the tits are ruined by having a kid. So we got down to it and she does a combined suck and wristy for starters which got my full attention. Tip! BYO condom, the ones supplied here are too thick. Finally drilling away on the hourglass figure doggy, with the hair cascading everywhere. Not too shabby - but I won't be running back in a hurry.

On the way home spotted a few freelancer girls hanging out at Luckys bar by the moat - further research required.
Attachments
pandora.jpg
pandora.jpg (42.74 KiB) Viewed 6439 times
sayuri.jpg
sayuri.jpg (76.47 KiB) Viewed 6438 times