Cabbages and Condoms Restaurant BKK

Bachelors Guide To Thailand
bender
Site Admin

Cabbages and Condoms Restaurant BKK

Unread post by bender »

UKPhil put me on to this glamma restaurant. What a knockout! Walk down Soi 12 and go in, it opens into this huge 2 level resto some air con sections and some naturally cooled by giant trees full of fairy lights. The menu is large, and every dish seems packed with every herb and spice you would expect. I tried a salad and a duck curry thing and they were both great. Service is top shelf as well, wait staff in formal gear were spot on. This joint is a little pricey especially if you start flying into the winelist, I sent some Australian wine to 2 x Chinese tourist girls sitting near me. They immediately invited me over for a good old chat, they had a bit of English. Turns out they were both married (disaster). Still they were fun and promised to hook me up with their single girlfriends. Cabbages and Condoms run a lot of useful charity works, and received a gong from the Bill Gates Foundation. So you are sponsoring a good cause at the same time. Don't miss this resto which has won awards on trip advisor as well. Good place to impress a date. Cabbages and Condoms Restaurant Soi Sukhumvit 12 Alley, Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110
Attachments
cabbagessalad[1].jpg
cabbagessalad[1].jpg (87.5 KiB) Viewed 8126 times
cabbagescurry[1].jpg
cabbagescurry[1].jpg (79.4 KiB) Viewed 8126 times