Caesars Adventure at Huai Khwang BKK

Bachelors Guide To Thailand
bender
Site Admin

Caesars Adventure at Huai Khwang BKK

Unread post by bender »

I read that all the Soapys were located at Huai Khwang Station so I went there for a sniff. Caesars looks impressive from the outside, a huge purpose built brothel. I like the setups inside these places, they have a stage for the house band, huge bar and restaurant facilities. Over on one side seating for at least 150 ladies on elevated lounges well lit, not that many on this afternoon but a reasonable turnout. So you can have a drink and make your selection. Mama said girls ranged in price from 2900b and upwards, some of them might have been over 4000. Anyway the cutest one I could see was 2900b or $111 for 90mins, expensive for Thailand, but I decided to lash out and try it once. Up the elevator to the rooms, and I suppose it's reasonably lavish, not as plush as say Midas, but spacious rooms. She ran a bath and I did a quick photo shoot for the team. Basically a young beach body type of girl with enhanced boobs. Cracker body really. Her attitude was to treat me like a King for 90 mins and let me do anything I wanted. Nothing was too much trouble and she gave me 100% so full credit to the level of service delivery here. After the first shot we jumped in the hot bath for more pampering and BBBJ, finally finishing off a second shot just doing whatever I wanted every which way. Usually I'm a "one pump chump" or whatever they call it. Too her credit she got me off twice, and it was money well spent, although I wouldn't go there every week. Chilled out in the bar with a drink afterwards before facing the heat outside. Anyone one else had adventures here?

http://www.caesarsbkk.com/
Attachments
caesars.jpg
caesars.jpg (84.52 KiB) Viewed 8207 times
caesarsgirl.jpg
caesarsgirl.jpg (46.98 KiB) Viewed 8207 times
caesarsgirlbutt2.jpg
caesarsgirlbutt2.jpg (46.42 KiB) Viewed 8202 times