Star Of Light BJ Bar BKK Patpong

Bachelors Guide To Thailand
bender
Site Admin

Star Of Light BJ Bar BKK Patpong

Unread post by bender »

Decided to take one for the team and try out this Bangkok institution, which has been around forever. Tricky to find (Patpong Soi 2 on left hidden from street view just before Foodland). If you can find Pinocchio's just follow that footpath along. Maybe 7 girls sitting out front. Picked one and went inside to find a little bar. You go into a shower room setup and she goes to work. Starting slowly with a nice deep action, she gradually built up speed, plenty of slobber noises for good measure. Maybe she has done this before? Another girl casually wanders in half way thru, and asks if I want a second girl to join in? Not really. Anyway it was a bit like the home stretch of a horse race as she built up momentum going faster and faster. Quite a talented suck, however I wouldn't really recommend this joint, but a pleasant afternoon none the less. 700b or $26, which I suppose is pretty good value.
Attachments
staroflight.jpg
staroflight.jpg (89.83 KiB) Viewed 11454 times
gentleenforcer
Bronze Contributor

Re: Star Of Light BJ Bar BKK Patpong

Unread post by gentleenforcer »

Why go into the shower area Bender...you can fuck them in the bar! I have done a few bent over the couches opposite the bar and had a few guys walk in and buy beers while I was still fucking. Also had a great blowjob while sitting at the bar as well. It is an exhibitionists delight.