Unread postby bender » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:20 pm

185honeyb.jpg
185honeyb.jpg (74.78 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
Honey Thai with Pic

tyrekicker
Bronze Contributor

Re: Honey Thai with Pic

Unread postby tyrekicker » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Honey , mid 20's from Bangkok, 50kg, 152cm no heels, but nice curvy figure , no tats, just sprinkle of pubic hair , lovely pussy shape and likes being gently touched there , cbj excellent , loves sucking by her own admission, does the balls as well. She asks you if you like long or short suck. Nice northern Thai girl, bubbly personality, very good attitude.
looks a lot better than the pictured offered, well worth the trip to this place ,excellent rooms , especially the VIP room , good lighting. This is by far the best shop in the west , especially for Thai girls, definately a "must go to shop" for decerning punters.
Overal , Honey has a nice skin and complexion, clean as a whistle .

elbo

Re: Honey Thai with Pic

Unread postby elbo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:41 am

Popped into this place last Thursday, after a game of golf at Liverpool. Was my first time there and I'll was pleasantly surprised.
There were three ladies in the line up and both Lily and Honey looked great, I ran with Honey. She is a cute little Thai pocket rocket. All the usual prelims and into a CBJ and standard nipple lick etc. Then with the tackle up and running, she climbs on top for some cowgirl. She is a tiny little thing, with lovely natural titties and the cutest little arse and the most gorgeous skin. She slides down my hard cock and with ease takes my long hard cock into her tight pussy. I was surprised, often these little asians can struggle with a big cock....not this one.
After some time on top, I stand up with my cock deep inside her and fuck her standing up for a while, then place her on her back on the bed. Here she rolls her legs up and allows me to hold her ankles while I plough my rock hard cock deep inside her. She looks up at me and then indicates that my cock is halfway up her body, deep deep inside and loving it.
I gentle kiss her ankles as I push even harder into her now wet pussy, amazed at just how much this tiny little pocket rocket can take my large appendage. After a good five minutes of pounding her with her legs behind her ears, I reach down and start rubbing her clit as I continue to fuck her. Looking down at her lovely little face, with my rock hard cock banging her pussy hard and my thumb rubbing her clit I pound away until I finally blow my load and let her legs relax before I collapse on the bed beside her. She tidies me off and I tell her she is amazing, how did she learn to take a cock like that? Truely special little chick. A great punt and worth every cent. Highly regarded and recommended.

$80 half hour

Honey:
Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Pussy 10/10
Skin 10/10
Arse 10/10
Attitude 10/10

Loves taking a big cock hard!!!!!!

Return to “185 Military Rd Guildford 9632 5888”