Hanna pic

185 Military Rd Guildford 9632 5888
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Hanna pic

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:31 am

Tried Hanna again last week, reviewed her before, nothings changed, still the best girl there for my money. Wonderful session , great vibe, hot bbbj and rampant sex. Flawless body and session. If you get a chance to see her , just take it, other girls you can see later, but Hanna in high demand for a good reason. :shock: every time.

hookpunt

Unread postby hookpunt » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Just had a read through. I'm gonna book her. Can't wait.

Thanks forthe reviews :twisted: :D
What is her stature in comparison to Nikki and Linda?

NewBorn

Unread postby NewBorn » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:13 am

Venue: 3rd establishment I've been to. The place is more inviting compared to others but the bed was stiff. It takes several calls before someone picks up. There are so many punters that we were just waiting for rooms to be free. No BBBJ, No licking, No fingering etc, Place was really restrictive.

Inside the Venue: Made a booking for 1 hour but it was a bit of a wait. While I was waiting for a room, I saw the girls walk past, a few good lookers and some that sounded like a total man. Bloke next to me booked Kelly, her body was great, have to try her another time.

WL: Hana has a small build. The moment I met Hana, I knew she wasn't for me. She was seemed to be in a rush. Came off as rude. They don't allow pretty much anything there, however I decided to ask Hana anyways and she enforced it. She is definitely an energiser bunny. She didn't take it slow, went straight into sex and made me cum so fast what a shame.. With 40 minutes left on the clock, she just gave me the worst massage I ever had. The type of massage that is painful. I got the feeling she had enough of me and I sure as hell had enough of her so I chose to take a shower and leave early.

Definitely go for Hana if you are strong in bed but yeah she isn't the kindest.

harryr

Unread postby harryr » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Anyone know if Hanna is still around??

Return to “185 Military Rd Guildford 9632 5888”