Bachelors Guide To The Philippines
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Macapagal Seafood Alley is located by the bay in Pasay City - me and Pussy Hunter went on a fact finding mission. As you enter the alley, there are fresh fish vendors on the left, and restaurants on the right. Don't forget to haggle. You choose whatever seafood you like and take it into the restaurants to have it cooked to your preference. The barbequed Tigers were a highlight, but it was all good, we figured we paid around $22/head with drinks. Combine this with a trip to Mall of Asia - it's nearby.
- IMG_3540.JPG (126.79 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
- IMG_3533.JPG (225.44 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
- IMG_3536.JPG (228.35 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
- IMG_3538.JPG (184.73 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
- IMG_3539.JPG (158.92 KiB) Viewed 1597 times