Philippines Fun

Bachelors Guide To The Philippines
bender
Site Admin

Philippines Fun

Unread postby bender » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am

We've created this section for a bit of fun, you are encouraged to post any photos or stories, tips or anything at all regarding The Philippines (an English speaking country). I'm a bit of a photo nerd so I've posted a few shots from some recent trips with Mad Dog aka Magician, Pussy Hunter & Tex.
Attachments
outrigger.jpg
outrigger.jpg (117.27 KiB) Viewed 4449 times
handcuffs.jpg
handcuffs.jpg (91.48 KiB) Viewed 3348 times

tongue

Re: Philippines Fun

Unread postby tongue » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:36 pm

couldn't agree more, have been to phil's a couple of times and it is a single mans candy shop

werner

Unread postby werner » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:28 pm

You cant beat this for fun and good times , been going there for 22 years

10-0

Unread postby 10-0 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Got bitten by the Filipino bug just over a year ago when I hooked up with this band girl. Anyway been to Philippines twice since then and another trip coming up to Angeles City from the 1-5 July.

Let's just say this, A$70-A$90 for overnight fun. And according to some schools of thought, white guys shouldn't be paying anything if you know the game. But if you have to pay for it, don't be a bloody ATM!

Any punters keen around during that time, just message me. When I was in Manila in March (2 months ago), I had 2 bouts of threesomes, and a few singles matches. All winners of course.

bender
Site Admin

Unread postby bender » Fri May 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Love your work, I'm going Thailand and HCM this year

10-0

Unread postby 10-0 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:40 pm

bender wrote:Love your work, I'm going Thailand and HCM this year

I feel that Bangkok is starting to become a "has been". Most of the popular romps are flooded with lady boys and expired stock if you know what I mean. Coupled by the steep increase in bar fines in Soi Cowboy some up to A$300 when I was there in Jan this year. Most WLs there now are Vietnamese or Burmese imports at illegal dens thus compromising quality and safety. Language barrier is also neg when you do meet an angel of your desire for both Thailand and HCM. Unless you have local friends who are currently in the scene to supply you with freshies, I found my 4 night trip to Bangkok this year non productive at all, which is a first for me.

Hence I digress, and suitably so in this thread, Philippines has not disappointed me after 2 visits. Worse case scenario, the local bath houses are a novel threat is you just want to be scrubbed down by a girl in a shared bath environment. Extremely fun if you go with a few mates. Most of these bath houses don't allow hanky panky, but then again getting the shower girls number is as easy as picking up sea shells on a beach. The whole day spent washing down naked men does have a rewarding effect on these young unsuspecting girls even if you innocently invite them out for dinner after their shift. Staying at a flash hotel here does seal the deal easily.

10-0

Unread postby 10-0 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:43 pm

Will be in Manila again 7-13 March. Anyone else want to join me for my usual romps, drop me a message.

soho

Unread postby soho » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:55 am

I agree with the thailand part. I was really disappointed with bangkok and pattaya in dec 2015. The bar fines and tips have really gone up a lot and because there are so many guys the girls have a really arrogant attitude. A lot of the Thai bar girls are really burnt out and need about three days sleep before they have lots of power. In some of the bars in Thailand they charge you 300 baht a drink. That's like $12 aus !!! Thailand is good for a party party but shagging girls there is a real disappointment and big waste of money for the pleasure in return. There is also a culture of pushing for short time so the girls can do three guys in one night. What this does is really wears the girls out and they crave sleep if you do convince one to stay the night.

Return to “Bachelors Guide To The Philippines”