535 Glenmore Rd Edgecliff Liaisons - Delilah

What's on your mind?
path1k
Gold Contributor

535 Glenmore Rd Edgecliff Liaisons - Delilah

Unread post by path1k »

https://www.liaisons.com.au/sydney-brothels/delilah-2/38834

Seeing as 219 Croydon recently "caught fire", one can only assume they've been temporarily shut down - I tried calling yesterday and today, no response.

So I decided to give Liaisons a go for my first time.

Friendly madam took me to the intro room:
* First lady I'm guessing was Latina, nice big natural D cups however she doesn't allow DATY so I passed.

* Second lass an Australian with blonde hair, decent boobs (B cup my guess) and a friendly demeanor who allows DATY

* Next woman another pretty Blondie was taller than the second lady but with bigger boobs (C cup, possibly fake) but she had an amazing ass - strongly suspect she goes to the gym

Face wise not quite as pretty as the first - she had noticeably more make up on but doesn't bother me.

* Fourth lady was Delilah and wow does she have a nice tan, killer smile, beautiful amber eyes and a natural C cup chest (website claims D cup but they're definitely C, take it from me)

½ Scottish ½ Brazilian, loved her personality, great talking to her after the session finished and had some remaining time to kill.

2 hours costed me $665 (I payed with card so there was an extra $15 charge)

A few comparisons between Liaisons and 219 Croydon worth highlighting:

* Croydon $230 per hour, Edgecliff $350 per hour

* At Liaisons you're guaranteed no less than 8/10 regardless of who's working (from my experience at least) hence the steeper prices.

* Croydon is either a hit or miss - In the past I stumbled upon absolute bangers such as Camilla or Mikayla who'll give you a service you'll NEVER forget.

Other days average experiences with Jennifer, Erica or Bonnie who may look good but the service could have been better (or the other way around the service was above average - fantastic but they don't quite pass in the looks department)

Then you get overrated WL like Bianca or Selina who I'll never return to after the first visit lol.

The atmosphere / ambience of Liaisons is very appealing - granite / marble walls.

Definitely was a step up from Croydon's Crimson hallways / rooms.

Shower was also nice and spacious - a noticeable luxury compared to Croydon's tiny shower.

Until Croydon re-opens and should available girls on future visits fall below average quality I'll just head over to Liaisons for a 1 - ½ hour session.

Happy punting fellas!
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Re: Delilah @ Liaisons Edgecliff

Unread post by Mart »

Hi Bro
If you are connoisseur of female beauty you should try there Brazilian/French Maya ( model look and super nice attitude)
Thanks for Delilah review.
Definitely I will check!
Regarding Croydon did you try Irina/Natasha?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Howdy Mr. Mart

It's not so much I'm a connoisseur of female beauty, rather I was so used to the amazing experiences I used to have at 219 Croydon, Players Penthouse Parramatta (PPP) or Sexy 9 Bankstown back when all three shops were in their prime (2006 - 2020)

Not once did I consider the prices will slowly but surely increase while the quality surely but slowly went downhill (or in PPP's cases, they sadly shut down)

Ah well such is life, it was never meant to get any easier.

Thanks for the tip on Maya I'll inquire about her routine next time I have some play money at my disposal.

Yes I have tried Natasha @ 219 Croydon - similar to Delilah @ Edgecliff Natasha also has a mouth watering tan thanks to her unique mix (½ Thai ½ Colombian)

English isn't her first language so there's a bit of an Asian accent, Natasha has a nice smile - white glowing teeth all straight.

Fake boobs but her nipples are sensitive and stiffen like bullets when played with.

Have yet to try Irina, is she a new girl? Anyone know what her background is?

I might give Centerfolds St. Leonards, Claudia's Penthouse Rydalmere OR Cleopatra's Whetherill Park next.

Sexy 9 Bankstown currently have had an Indian woman and another Nepalese woman on roster recently, I'm also keen to sample them for comparisons to Angelina + Bonnie from Croydon.
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi Bro thanks
Irina is the some girl as Natasha I know her very well. Bonnie is stunning model material hard to find similar girl anywhere, Okay bit busy now I’ll text you more later,good luck!!!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Actually I might have confused Bonnie with Ava (I was probably slightly intoxicated or tired the day I had my first session with either)

The one I'm talking about is ½ Hawaiian ½ British but she looks Sri Lankan.

Jet black hair, nice dark skin.