19 Brodie St Rydalmere Lipstick

What's on your mind?
leghunter
Silver Contributor

19 Brodie St Rydalmere Lipstick

Unread post by leghunter »

Have any of you lads had decent punts at this shop recently? I've been there early July in search of fresh turf cos not finding value locally.
Met 4-5 of their girls, all different prices. The shop now got all different tier pricing, like so many others. They try to flog off the younger WLs for premium price, while the MILFs go for $170/hr, their cheapest tier. Anyway, I walked on that occasion but wanna give them another go. Curious if anyone has any intel on their Standard rates girls in the $170 range.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Re: 19 Brodie St Rydalmere Lipstick

Unread post by Phil99 »

Did you end up visiting this shop? I used to see a girl going as Celine. Fantastic service but then disappeared.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Phil99 wrote:
> Did you end up visiting this shop? I used to see a girl going as Celine.
> Fantastic service but then disappeared.

I did brah. Saw Bella last month. Actually had a pretty good time for $170/hr. Tons of DFK, BBBJ, partied hard, and CFS.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Keen on Sugar @ 19. Has anyone had her?
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi , Leghunter, I’ve tried her few years ago, definitely before Covid , she was looking very attractive that time, but service below average,and too many restrictions ( don’t do this, don’t touch me there ….etc)).
Please let me know if you can, what Bella looks like?II want to go with her soon?
Thanks,Anyway
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Think of have seen Sugar before Covid too, nothing to brag about. Also saw Amy , think she has been in this shop for 5+ years! Nice girl , not my cup of tea. Overall this shop can have some gems every now and then but like everywhere else, the quality has dropped
Really don't know why the punting scene is so miserable these days!

Not sure if photos of Alice and Dina are real but both look pretty hot. Though I read a very average review of Alice elsewhere. I have been seeing Lena and Helen at 22, both arr pleasant milfish ladies. Lena has a nice fit body and quite a charming personality, but she wants to get things done quite fast. Seen both multiple times, if I don't find anything worth trying they can always empty the sack. The other girl Sophia is younger at 22 but never tried her.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Mart wrote:
> Hi , Leghunter, I’ve tried her few years ago, definitely before Covid , she
> was looking very attractive that time, but service below average,and too
> many restrictions ( don’t do this, don’t touch me there ….etc)).
> Please let me know if you can, what Bella looks like?II want to go with her
> soon?
> Thanks,Anyway

Hey bro, thx for the intel on Sugar.

Bella is short and waif thin, all over tanned, nice face, eyes and lips, and has very long straight black hair. She is super friendly and loves to party hard. I'd put her age in the 50's but her body is tight and toned. She's got A-cup boltons which suit her tiny lithe frame well I thought. She's a good fuck, but make sure you take control, she likes that.
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Thanks, bro, appreciate,
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Sugar's gone. Dropped off the rosters.