360 Pitt St City CBD Style Massage Spot

What's on your mind?
bender
Site Admin

360 Pitt St City CBD Style Massage Spot

Unread post by bender »

So this place used to be called Chicago, some might remember it. It's just had a million dollar renovation. There are 2 x entrances, one around the back in the lobby of some other building. There are 11 massage rooms. Nowadays all Japanese girls, we met about 5 in the lineup. I got blown away by Emi, who has the sweetest Japanese ass I've seen in years. However it's massage not a brothel so not everything is on the menu. Thanks Asian Lover for the tipoff.
Attachments
cbd.jpg
cbd.jpg (237.32 KiB) Viewed 3556 times
emi.jpg
emi.jpg (92.42 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
roadie

Re: 360 Pitt St City CBD Style Massage Spot

Unread post by roadie »

I haven’t been to this place in years, and the last time it was pretty grungy and they were very reluctant to provide a lineup, you just got who you got. Then I went overseas but am about to return. So if they’ve renovated and doing a lineup, I’ll give it a try. i wonder if they kept the big jacuzzi that was in the shower area?
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

A lot of their Japanese girls defect to L2/378 Sussex St
roadie

Unread post by roadie »

I went there on the weekend. Major disappointment. If they spent a dollar on a reno, I could not see it. Even worse, the service model seems to have changed to a “no touch” policy. It was boring and unsatisfactory. I won’t go back.