Some girls at 64 Alexander Taren Point , March reviews

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Some girls at 64 Alexander Taren Point , March reviews

Unread post by trashhammer »

ANGEL
Bobbed hair brown colour , cute face, nice body, very friendly and her gold service was very good. Great bbbj and sexgood, lovely boots and pert beasts. A lot of fun in cot and she gets off on some brisk pounding and loved some adty too. Definitely would see again.

YUKI. I really liked her face and killer smile. Bbbj was was pretty wild and L let her go at it for quite a while in 45 gold session. Booty small and bouncy, which was excellent in doggie anreverse cowgirl.. I liked this girls look a lot and she she is on my return session list for sure. Very slim and trim girl , long brown hair aND a Lotta fun move from her too.

Wingman Tyre kicker tried who is pretty picky with girls tried LUCKY , attractive milk with nice face and good body, and was so impressed he is re-booking her today. So that says to me she must be a bit special in the room vibe wise. Very classy lady wS my first impression in three meet and greet, so may try her myself, if I get the chance..

Tyrekicker and myself headed out there today to see who else is on. So golod mamasan Sophie and her reception guy are now back at 64 Alexander as they have a knack for finding good girls , and vibe is friendly . Also they give honest good tips for their regulars, once they know what you like in a girl. Best value shop in the area for me.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Some girls at 64 Alexander Tare Point , March reviews

Unread post by trashhammer »

Dropped in yesterday intending to do repeat with Yuki or Angel as was happy both previous session.
But a new girl was there CRYSTAL. A beaming smile, hoping to be picked, I was hesitating, but Sophie said , You try , you will like. Real bust, good service. So decided to take a punt. Lovely nature , a little English. After a quick shower , she was on her knees on the bouncing around naughty smile and D cups bouncing and swaying nicely, then swung around in doggies, wiggling her booty for me. Holy fuck ! What, this for me alright. Started quickly with gold service bbbj and ball licking. Then I was ready , and quickly into doggie. Her butt looks amazing and a tight rig. Went thru 5 position, cowgirl with her large breasts jiggling. Crystal likes watching herself in the mirror riding full pelt and cumming. Finished in side-saddle and blew hard.
Such an easy going girl and an exciting romp.
Crystal is from Taiwan, pale skin , long hair, very busty, full round boots, pussy shaved and she LOVED DAty too. Another return session girl.