65 Planthurst Road Carlton

What's on your mind?
leghunter
Silver Contributor

65 Planthurst Road Carlton

Unread post by leghunter »

Decided to give 65 another go late Wednesday night.

Handful of girls available including Yoyo (Korean) and Angie (Chinese). Went with Angie for an hour Silver @ 160.
Lovely girl, slim, mid-late 30’s but very well kept. Noticeable C section scar but super tight and great smooth skin, slim legs. Decent face. Big eyes. Long hair.

Does not muck around or waste time. Funny girl, good English, bit of a chatterbox, real mattress actress. Very expressive and assertive.
Agile. Loves to take the initiative but likewise lets you control her.

After a short cat bath and body to body massage, she let me lick suck on her tits to my hearts content, her nipples became like hardened rubber pencil erasers.
Then wiped my cock down and dommed me up. Good CBJ with nice depth and head movement. Licked and sucked on my cum filled balls.

Another 5 minutes and she jumped on top and began to ride me in Asian cow. Went nicely up and down working her thighs before doing some pussy grinding.
As her firm slim thighs began to tire, I gently assisted in lifting her up and down on my cock before taking her off and moving that pussy for meal time. Well, as this was standard service I was disallowed allowed to eat...but she gave me a sample few lick for next time, and fuck it tasted delicious.

Taking control, I found quickly that she loves it hard and deep and demanded I “push hard” in her own words. Went from side to mish to dog and back to side, but despite her loud moaning I couldn’t get her over the line.

35 min in and we were both covered in sweat. Took a break and chatted before she dommed me up again and round 2 commenced.
I took her from the side with her legs open and her right leg stretched far over my shoulder so I could see my piston going in and out of that hungry pussy.

She likes it when you hit her pussy hard from different angles and go balls deep. And so I did. I pumped her a lot harder than any girl I’ve recently had until I exploded screaming and moaning.

Again, she wasted no time. Quick shower and I was about to dress but she suggested a massage as we had. “Bit of time left”.

Fucken hell, her 10 minute massage was better than some 1 hour massages I’ve had in Thailand.

Great girl and good service. 10 minutes into overtime. No hesitation to recommend.
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Re: 65 Carlton

Unread post by teazzer »

Cheers nice review
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Re: 65 Planthurst Road Carlton

How a place can change in a year. Been back a number of times since but it's shit now. Average looking girls that would go elsewhere for $170/hr at most now demand platinum tier rates @ $220/hr and refuse to do advertised Silver service @$160/hr. Jojo and Gina (Tina?) have attitude. Make you feel like a product on a conveyer. I hope the pace improves cos I''m all for rooting local, but as of this year its just not good enough.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

This place is outright misleading now. They advertise tiered service just to bait you into the door.
Thereafter all the women only want Platinum. A waste of fucken time.

Don't bother going in bros unless you wanna blow $250 bucks on very average women that go for 170/hr elsewhere.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Same with 45George at Clyde! Shop is empty as fuck but still all girls are Diamond! Funny they have Diamond and Platinum which are same service but the owner claims they are from different agencies! Charges are at par with 42G and No5!
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Phil99 wrote:
> Same with 45George at Clyde! Shop is empty as fuck but still all girls are
> Diamond! Funny they have Diamond and Platinum which are same service but
> the owner claims they are from different agencies! Charges are at par with
> 42G and No5!

The industry is getting worse and worse every year here, and in much need of a fucking shakeup.
Lack of supply is driving the price up and quality down. No seasoned punter will put up with this sort of shit.