1/181 McCredie Road Smithfield

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

1/181 McCredie Road Smithfield

Unread post by trashhammer »

Been frequenting this affordable shop a bit lately as 2 fave there that are worth rtn 1hr visits, Mimi , and Anna.. I spotted one trip before Sasha, in the corridor. Went straight to the desk and introduced myself , got her name and put her on my Fucking List.
Returned the next as I promisee her. Booked a 45 at 140 bucks.
Pretty good girl, slim, small butt , good face, and service was keen and hot.
So good to have a choice of 3 faves I click with, with all 7 days covered. But I always get to my bookings early in off peak times there and snavel the very back waiting room so I can scope all the girls finishing or starting intros. You never know when a new one starting (Sasha had been there 2 weeks when I first met her) for prospective back ups, though Anna (wild No.1 bj queen there) and Mimi (super hot ,blonded busty gfe) are pretty damn hard to beat, for my taste.
smartghost

Re: Sasha new at 181 Guildford West

Unread post by smartghost »

Hi Mate,

Do you know if mimi still working at 181? I keep calling everyday and told not working.

Also do you have a photo of her by any chance?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Re: Sasha new at 181 Guildford West

Unread post by trashhammer »

Re Mimi : I did her 2 weeks ago. usually only days to catch her there Fri to Sun. She wont do pics. Most girls wont at the moment as girls in short supply still. When girls start coming in again from OS , hopefully they will be more competitive and I can start getting pics again.