8 Railway Parade Burwood

What's on your mind?
gregjones

8 Railway Parade Burwood

Unread post by gregjones »

Hi Guys,

Don't know if you've ever been to 8 Burwood - https://8burwood.com/

Been down there recently, and had a session with Sonya. Very good service. Enthusiastic blow job, puts her self in any position you want, and friendly. A mixture of asian and western girls there. Quite comparable to Croydon Palace price wise. Had a couple of dud punts at Croydon lately and decided to try this place out. Worth checking out, especially if you like western girls at a decent price.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: 8 Burwood

Unread post by path1k »

gregjones wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:20 pmBeen down there recently, and had a session with Sonya.
Ethnicity!? C'mon Mr. Jones when posting about a new girl you should at least mentioned what background she is.

Also wouldn't hurt for us to know an estimate of her cup size and whether her boobs are real or fake.

Either way glad you had a good time with Sonya.
gregjones

Unread post by gregjones »

The link to the website that has pictures of her and a description etc isn't enough?

She's south american, real tits, they'd be double D. Has some cool tats as well, not too many.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

gregjones wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:05 am The link to the website that has pictures of her and a description etc isn't enough?
Can't always trust websites - Ma Belle Cheri literally copied a real photo of Jenny from 219 Croydon and used it on one of their girls profile.

Skye from MBC is listed as an "Austrian brunette with blue eyes and a C cup chest" but she's really an "Australian blonde with black eyes and a B cup chest".
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Agree with you path1k

Even on Burwood 8
More then 50% of pictures & girls
I believe they fake, it’s there management tricks to attract more customers, which could succeed,but once you lost the customer’s they won’t come back again.
Strikehardfast

Unread post by Strikehardfast »

Had a look at burwood8 a few months back, photos were mostly fake. The prices are different for asian and western ladies. From memory i think it was like 170 or 180 for 30min western service. At that price point ya better off going to croydon palace, better value and better looking ladies (better service too - imo & ymmv).
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Visited 3-4x last year on Saturdays after midnight.
Place was always busy and had to wait to meet a girl. The waiting rooms are at the back and very small and dark. Girls just opens the door and stands outside, there's no interaction. The girls I met were Korean and Chinese, Angela and Luna rings a bell, perhaps younger than other places but very average looking. Seemed disinterested from the start so I walked out.

The price is also a turnoff, asking for $210/hr after 6pm. Nope, I get better value elsewhere with my regulars.