TOP 1O Girl & Suggestions List

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

TOP 1O Girl & Suggestions List

Unread post by trashhammer »

TOP 1O Girl & Suggestions List. Updated version above.
hungry4love007

Re: To Get U Back In The Saddle - Hot Tips Updated 1st DECEMBER

Unread post by hungry4love007 »

Thanks mate . Awesome list

Been to 185 twice this month. One day all girls busy so had to leave.

2nd day saw sienna, alice and jasmine. None of them my type but had a quicky with jasmine anyway.

Your list looks promising. Keep posted and keep up the good work.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

To Get U Back In The Saddle - Hot Tips Updated 19th DECEMBER

Unread post by trashhammer »

TOP 1O Girl Tips List.
What I have booked at various shops around Sydney shops, whether they advertise with us or not and is my personal selection.

Adding as I find them >

1 Linda , Thai doll, petite sexy trim figure all real and a hot naughty talker. A special little doll you just can't put down.
At 185 Military Rd Guilford. But has gone interstate for work, just hoping she returns .

2 Anna, Japanese tallish slender bikini model type. Rampant wild sex, top girl in shop. Booking essential 24 hrs ahead,
works Fri, Sat & Sun 10am to 7pm. 42 Buffalo Rd Gladesville. Note ! She is now only doing 1hr bookings at $300, but worth every cent. Complete service and enjoys G-spot and vibrator orgasms a lot ! Astounding service , intensity and cute vibe.

3 Kimmy. Genuine Hawaiian/ Japanese mix. Adorable face, firmest brown bubble-butt for 2021 so far. firm young breasts.
Sweetheart with gorgeous smile and attitude. At 185 Military Rd Guilford, assorted week daytimes. Very special , unique look.

4 Lulu but changed her name to M.......... ?, Chinese girl who started a few weeks back, Friday and sometimes a Monday girl.
Young hot and magnificent bust, reddish bobbed hair style and pale skin. Spotted her Mon and immediately put her on my shopping list. At 303 Beamish St Campsie. Ruther research required.

5 If you are just after a good hand job/massage, there is a brand new to industry girl Anna from Japan although has a sort of Malay
look. Perfection body , but has some inking. Stunning girl ,olive skin, long wavy hair, still learning the ropes. But when she gets
the oil on your shaft with one hand and tickling the ball with the other you will be in bliss. Way above usual standard, however
another Japanese girl is great too, her name is Kawaii and is highly excitable and adorable too. Both early 20's. UPDATE, SHE has left 6a Gray st . Bummer.

6 Mimi is Chinese with blonded hair and a cute face 23yo, real bust, cute booty , real gfe , but does hot stuff, seen her 4 times and it's not enough , She is at 181 McCredie St , Guildford West. Absolutely no time wasted bombshell in the cot. A rare find.

7 HELP NEEDED HERE ! I have been after Nicky ex Kelly's, heard she was at 533 Willoughby Rd , then found her 181, she sat next
to me as she was certain I would see her , as we have had 6 great sessions in the past. Trouble was it was cold day, and she was
wearing an overcoat and a wig so I only realised who it was the next day, and hadn't picked her . Arrrrrgh ! Haven't been able
to catch her again , don't know her new name ether But watch this space for news when I find her. ANY news or name for her
appreciated. She is tiny brown gym fit tanned Thai girl with ink and a short bobbed hairstyle and wig same when she wears it on
a bad hair day. Absolute firecracker in the cot!... UPDATE ..found out 17/12 she hasn't been in for a while ,533 best bet . I will persue that soon.

8. Valentina , expensive hour at 250 bucks but she earned every cent. Hot well bootied Colombian, rampant power sex from her. Once a moth treat for me but u need 3 weeks to recover from her full on assault anyway. This girl Loves sex, make sure you feeling up to it before see her. If like Latina ports tars , you will enjoy the Valentina style. 185 MILITARY RD GUILDFORD

9. Anna aka SUGAR a while back , saw her a few years ago , and oral assault is about the best around I can find at the moment. Energetic exciting service and very well put together tall Chinese girl. I forgot how good this girl was til I tried her again last week. Will put her my regular list now.Amazing bj that is hard to top and cowgirl wild rider.

10. TBC....

to be continued .....
Matty

Re: TOP 1O Girl & Suggestions List

Unread post by Matty »

Ok wouldn't mind catching up with number 7 again she was great fun
Matty

Unread post by Matty »

I heard on another site niky could be at 666 Elizabeth St
hungry4love007

Unread post by hungry4love007 »

Any new update on 185 guildford?
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

Taiwanese Julie @ 647 Waterloo. Good luck finding better elsewhere for $150/hr.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

½ Brazilian ½ Scottish Delilah @ Liaisons Edgecliff, good luck finding better elsewhere for $350 per hour.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

path1k wrote:
> ½ Brazilian ½ Scottish Delilah @ Liaisons Edgecliff, good luck finding
> better elsewhere for $350 per hour.

Not for me thanks. For that amount of money I can have 2x BBFS inc CIM or CIP plus $50 left over for a packet of Marlboros.