Mistiques Newtown

What's on your mind?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Mistiques Newtown

Unread post by path1k »

I'm considering giving this place a go, their website claims to have an Algerian, a few Spanish and other non Asian ethnicities which is what I like.

Next time 219 doesn't have Isabella rostered I'll let you guys know how I go with Mistiques.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Re: Mistiques Newtown

Unread post by Phil99 »

Interesting but i guess it would cost you double. Its a masage shop 170/30 min, and probably girls will be asking 100 tip for FS....you can go straight to ATMC or liaisons as they would be cheaper.

Midnight delight at Parra might be worth checking out. A bit more expensive compared to 219 but at least with 170 you are guaranteed FS instead of just massage at Mystiques.
asheton

Unread post by asheton »

I'm thinking of a foray into the semi-private Latin places, in Burwood and Olympic Park. $180-$200 for 30mins FS but the feedback is that there's some damn tasty South American samples on offer.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Not sure about Olympic Park but you reckon Burwood is "Latin"!? Place seems Asian af whenever I pass through.

Thanks for the insight Phil99, I've heard of Midnight Delight but always steered away from Parramatta area because the first thing I think is "Indian" when that place comes to mind.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Midnight has a few indian srilankan girls working but also an interesting line up of aussie, european and latinos. I have seen Bee and Annika there , both quite hot however for first you are going to get a very standard service but on subsequent visits they may offer more.
asheton

Unread post by asheton »

The place in Burwood I was thinking of is Exotik Latin Angels on Wentworth Rd, easy to search for. Agree though most of Burwood is predominantly Asian. Apparently there's a curvy Venezuelan, Sonya at Burwood8 also.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

I found their website 😉

https://www.exotiklatin.com/

:))))
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Mystiques currently has a Lebanese woman working there, her name is Marissa. Natural boobs, no tattoos.

Just thought I'd put it out there for my Arab seekers alike!
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Thanks mate , is the rate 170/30 min massage only? If a tip for FS then I guess you would be better off at Liaisons or ATMC?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

$170 for 30 minutes
$230 for 45 minutes
$280 for 1 hour

Seeing as they pass themselves off as a massage joint I can imagine it costs $50 - $100 more for full service.

Perhaps Liaisons or ATMC are better but it's not everyday we stumble upon an Arab WL.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Overpriced ..you can find arab middleastern girs off and on in 7villawood, midnight delight parramatta and I think chatswood 60 has two persian girls: Ava and Chanel ( infamous for time wasting in the room) and their rates is 130 (villawood), 150 (Chatswood) and 170 ( Parramatta) still much better value compared to 170 massage + 100 tip fs.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Damn I never knew thanks for the info, as far as Parramatta area goes my only luck was Players Penthouse 10 years ago with a Maltese honey. Sadly that shop would close down 2 years later but I'm keen to give Midnight a try - heard about that shop before but just assumed it's a typical Asian only joint.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Check midnight's snapchat, much better photos...atm they have an egyptian girl: Cleo. Looks hot but I havent tried her