Blonded Cupie Doll from Taiwan Mimi and Anna info

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Blonded Cupie Doll from Taiwan Mimi and Anna info

Unread post by trashhammer »

Mimi ,found this little gem at 181 McCeadie , 20's , size 5-6 , blonded hair . long with blunt cut fringe. All real girl . busty for her size , real c-d cups, petite , says 22yo , 45kg my guess, aorable face , cute as hell eyes, not hardened pro type, sweey affection nature, but loves her breast plyeyed with and sucked, good action in thecot and very reactive with girlish cute noises from her , all very natural not faked. Little sweet heart i will be seeing again for at least a 45min asap. This is rare little gem IMHO ,not to many like this.

btw spotted Anna ( previously Sugar) and her presentation was 100% hot. Stunning face. I tried her several times before , but she is looking better than ever somehow, and def also back on my shopping list, and she got snapped up by Tyrekicker before i could even get my wallet out.
Anna and Mimi at 90 bucks a half hour are more than a good bargain at that price. You can book these two sight unseen, with confidence , if you see them you will probably extend. Have fun . Mimi on thurs Fri , Anna friday at least and other days.Call reception to check.
Jimjimjim086

Re: Blonded Cupie Doll from Taiwan Mimi and Anna info

Unread post by Jimjimjim086 »

trashhammer wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:42 pm Mimi ,found this little gem at 181 McCeadie , 20's , size 5-6 , blonded hair . long with blunt cut fringe. All real girl . busty for her size , real c-d cups, petite , says 22yo , 45kg my guess, aorable face , cute as hell eyes, not hardened pro type, sweey affection nature, but loves her breast plyeyed with and sucked, good action in thecot and very reactive with girlish cute noises from her , all very natural not faked. Little sweet heart i will be seeing again for at least a 45min asap. This is rare little gem IMHO ,not to many like this.

btw spotted Anna ( previously Sugar) and her presentation was 100% hot. Stunning face. I tried her several times before , but she is looking better than ever somehow, and def also back on my shopping list, and she got snapped up by Tyrekicker before i could even get my wallet out.
Anna and Mimi at 90 bucks a half hour are more than a good bargain at that price. You can book these two sight unseen, with confidence , if you see them you will probably extend. Have fun . Mimi on thurs Fri , Anna friday at least and other days.Call reception to check.

Any photos of Anna
Jimjimjim086

Re: Blonded Cupie Doll from Taiwan Mimi and Anna info

Unread post by Jimjimjim086 »

Did you get Any photos of Anna