Beamish 303 Campsie - Kiki

What's on your mind?
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Beamish 303 Campsie - Kiki

Unread post by trashhammer »

After 3 months of Tyrekicker telling me i have to catch up Kiki as she had a wonderful rack, today I got the chance. Tried to book her before but always busy for long thime. Very popular. I have to confirm bust is lage , firm , shapely like you wouldn't believe , sits perfefectly and is 100% real. her nipple are exremely ticklish , but can't have everything I gues. lovely face ,and figure , inking, long hair, straight. Bj was covered but she slip it on with mouth , and helll good. She is clinical and not much english and I was warned she starts up very cool, but warms up, which is a bit of an understatement . Once you start hardening up in her mouth she come come to life , with entusiam and groans which seemed very real and not put on. Once she slid down the pole in cowgirl it was all full steam ahead from her. When in deep wishbone , she make the most delightful cute pig squealing sounds , which drove nuts , and after4 positions finished on the bell, exhausted. Definately worth pursueing gentlemen !

Also met new girl Jojo , nasty , naughty looking girl with good figure , slim build, wicked face. On my shopping . Also on was a nother slim on I had tried before an oral was outstanding wild stuff. So today , any of the three empty you out quick-smart. So nather couple of visits called for.