Pure Massage 115 Pacific Hwy North Sydney

What's on your mind?
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

Pure Massage 115 Pacific Hwy North Sydney

Unread post by blazingaussie »

Pure Massage North Sydney.
Upstairs from a Thai massage place.

Good selection of young girls. Mostly Thai from what I saw.

Once in the room there is a sign saying $50 extra for sex.

Unfortunately at the time I just stayed with the erotic massage. Very good. It was a nice massage and the girl made a great effort in the HJ. The end result was better than I had expected.

I've heard a rumour that some girls offer BBFS but I'm not sure who.
vitrium

Re: Pure Massage North Sydney

Unread post by vitrium »

This shop is a bit of a hidden gem. FS massage joint that has a very discrete entrance. I don't think many people know it's there. The prices are also quite cheap for the area, considering it's in the middle of North Sydney.

As far as BBFS, I think it's highly unlikely. Pure has been a regular shop of mine since it got renovated a few years ago. BBBJ or BBFS has never been on offer. All the girls I've seen there (and I've seen the lot I'm fairly sure) have been very insistent on the use of condoms and proper hygein.

However, if anyone has experienced otherwise, do tell.

On a side note: the quality of the girls has gone down a bit since covid. They lost a few of their gems and hotties back to Thailand I think. That's pretty common throughout the industry though.

Still a good shop though. I've rolled in their pissed after 10 beers on a Friday afternoon many times lol.
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by blazingaussie »

I went there not too long ago. Saw a girl, great massage, but not the hottest girl. For an extra $30 I go BBBJ. But she timed it so I didn't blow where I would have preferred 😉. For $30 I probably wouldn't do it again.
Happypunt

Unread post by Happypunt »

Enjoyed your review- thanks. Would you happen to recall the name of the lady providing bbbj? PM me if ok. I would be keen to visit her. Thanks
JohnIsFun

Unread post by JohnIsFun »

I have been to this place many times back in 2015-2016. It started off this hot looking Thai massage girl Sonya in Parramatta. After seeing her few times she asked me to see her at Pure Massage for full service. She only charged me $50 extra in those days. She was very skilled in massage and do a very good job. She allowed touching all over but did not want to kiss. The shop is very clean with mirrors on the wall. They also had air conditioned rooms. I used to book 90min massage and thought that was a bargain. So yes full service was available. As I was happy with this girl I did not see anyone in this shop. Maybe it’s time to visit them again when the lockdown is over.
Mwk

Unread post by Mwk »

I’ve been to this place a lot recently and I’ve met This girl, Geena, She gives good service and has a good body
sizematters

Unread post by sizematters »

What's the address and contact details for this shop
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

115 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060

www.puremassage.com.au