Evelyn@533 Willoughby does anal

What's on your mind?
Matty

Evelyn@533 Willoughby does anal

Unread post by Matty »

Got a tip from a mate about this one a while ago so i had to check her out . I don't rate the shop much mainly because of the boss .my visit was a few weeks ago anyway made a booking rocked up and to my amazement got evelyn. She is maybe late 30s milf type with excellent English and very pleasant personality bit of small talk while I showered then straight into it everything is on offer excellent bbbj fiv fia ball licking dfk the works she was blowing me i was fingering her pussy then went for the arse with plenty of lube and then both at once she was really enjoying it had her in dogie position at one stage fingering both holes at one this went on for ages finally domed up started with pussy for a while then tried her arse it was very tight but she relaxed after a bit .it was a full on session not one minute wasted .i saw her the next weekend as well
Matty

Re: Evelyn@533 Willoughby does anal

Unread post by Matty »

Just had session 3 with her im exhausted i forgot to mention cim as well
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Thats great
Is she still working there????
Matty

Unread post by Matty »

Yes i think so
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Are there 2 Evelyn’s
Old & new.

Which one provide full service??
Matty

Unread post by Matty »

There have been a few this is the current one from my reckoning she has been there 7 months i haven't seen her for about 2 months but from recent reviews ive seen it is still the same one she is late 30s milf ok looking and perfect English she has been in Australia a long time the pictures on their website are not her she has a great attitude up for anything
Matty

Unread post by Matty »

And yes she does everything