219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
Chuba37

Re: Croydon Pałace

Unread post by Chuba37 »

219 is ok it’s not the best I guess that’s why it is cheap
Last edited by Chuba37 on Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chuba37

Unread post by Chuba37 »

My unbiased review on my session. Went to 219 Croydon Saw Jordan, savannah, Angelina, Natasha and gaby. all of them looked clapped, the old lady reception was pushy with me picking the girls, I told her none of the lady interest as she got abit angry and continue to convince me with picking the lady so I just decided to pick gaby, she was average. She looked the best in terms of look wise out of them. gaby is Venezuelan has red hair about 160cm which is abit short, she has few tattoos, she was quite nice and open with conversation, did not charge me extra for extra services I guess she does that with certain man she likes. Her English is average not the best, shaved fully down, enhanced c cup tits, her ass was ok not the best, her ass has abit to much fat and dents which made it not curvy, pussy abit loose took me a while to finish.

Their website is outdated the pics of the girls are nothing alike in person they look way different like gaby for example.

I would recommend stiletto, liaisons or Mistiques as they provide way better service and better looking girls but the rates are abit expensive.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Went to Croydon around 2:00pm today, beautiful, tall woman working (her name is Sarah I think?) Would have taken her but she doesn't allow DATY so next.

Bonnie was available, next girl at intro was a joke:
Late 30's - early 40's looking woman who could pass as a Librarian, Reminds me of "Professor Umbridge" from Harry Potter.

If you walked past her on the street she'd be the least likely person you would suspect to be a WL.

Bonnie provides a good service - not average but not amazing either.

I told Lily I'll come back on Saturday morning and see Camilla until I learned to my dismay Camilla hasn't worked for a while now.

I hope that doesn't mean she's left permanently because she was the 2nd best punt I had in my life.

So I decided to go with Bonnie.
smartghost

Unread post by smartghost »

The mamasan needs to jump off a cliff. Bloody loves to waste client's time and doesn't care.

Called to book a girl and was told to come in so i tell her i'll come at 6pm and arrive on time and she ask if i have a booking to which i tell her the WL's name. She sits me down and then 3 girls introduce themselves. I tell the mamasan that i'm here to see X and she tells me that X has gone home. I question why she wasted my time by telling me to come down when X has gone home. The mamasan said she doesn't care.
jakubbobola

Unread post by jakubbobola »

path1k wrote:
> Went to Croydon around 2:00pm today, beautiful, tall woman working (her
> name is Sarah I think?) Would have taken her but she doesn't allow DATY so
> next.
>
> Bonnie was available, next girl at intro was a joke:
> Late 30's - early 40's looking woman who could pass as a Librarian, Reminds
> me of "Professor Umbridge" from Harry Potter.
>
> If you walked past her on the street she'd be the least likely person you
> would suspect to be a WL.
>
> Bonnie provides a good service - not average but not amazing either.
>
> I told Lily I'll come back on Saturday morning and see Camilla until I
> learned to my dismay Camilla hasn't worked for a while now.
>
> I hope that doesn't mean she's left permanently because she was the 2nd
> best punt I had in my life.
>
> So I decided to go with Bonnie.

Bro, who was the librarian? Estella? Anastasia? Asking so I could avoid, cheers!
fcuk.me

Unread post by fcuk.me »

Phil99 wrote:
> Had an amazing sessions with Monica recently, and I had a glimpse at the
> girls and I'm wondering has anyone tried Belle?

Is the Monica that European girl? Does she kiss, D cups? recommendation?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

I saw her 3 years ago mate, don't know how she is doing these days but I was offered the lot. She is from Eastern Europe, has a beautiful skin tone. D cups for sure, she was on the curvy side
Last edited by Phil99 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

jakubbobola wrote:
> Bro, who was the librarian? Estella? Anastasia? Asking so I could avoid, cheers!

I sure as hell didn't ask for her name, or if she did mention it then it's not something I'd make an effort to remember.

Anyway I had a session with Natasha today:
Late 20's ½ South American ½ Asian babe - not very often I stumble upon such a unique mix so if you want to know her exact ethnic background PM me, just thought I'd refrain from mentioning publicly otherwise that makes her easy to ID outside the shop

As far as looks go she's an absolute 9/10, typical caramel skin to expected of Latinas, nice smile and teeth, boobs are fake and hard but at least her nipples are nice and sensitive.

Her speaking and mannerisms are very "Asian" and she never learnt to speak Spanish just out of interest.

Still had an extra load in me so decided to go with Gabby after Natasha.

Gabby is ½ Colombian ½ Venezuelan and for such a mix I was surprised considering she looks like a "white girl", could easily pass as one of it weren't for her accent which sounds Spanish / Italian.

No offense to Gabby but her tattoos look cheap/tacky and to my dismay she also sports fake boobs - what seemed to be the standard for Latinas since I started punting was always at least a natural D cup

(Camilla, Valentina, Tamara Potts Point private girl)

Ah well can't all be Wonder Woman, at least Gabby also had nice sensitive nipples however.

Summary
Natasha -
Looks: 9/10
Service 9/10

Gabby -
Looks: 8/10
Service: 7/10 (doesn't allow daty)

EDIT:
I just read Chuba37's post regarding woman he's visited at Croydon and I disagree.

Natasha does not look clapped AT ALL, whilst I admit Bonnie and Gabby don't have the best ass (especially when you consider Gabby's ethnic background)

Her personality and nipples more than make up for her average booty.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Hi Team,

Anyone knows if kelly , the same Bianca? Description states as Eurasian and this made me wonder if Bianca has returned?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Phil99 wrote:
Anyone knows if kelly , the same Bianca? Description states as Eurasian and
> this made me wonder if Bianca has returned?

Not sure but I know where my money's NOT going, had my first and ONLY session with Bianca in late 2017 and she wasn't worth the hype she receive on this forum.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

It's a matter of taste mate. I think she has such a great vibe on top of everything else.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

The way people go on about Bianca you'd think she'd be up there with Camilla and Mikayla - nope, I found her average both in terms of looks and service.

Anyway not trying to come off as negative or ruin it for you, if she is back hope you get to make the most of her!
That Guy

Unread post by That Guy »

Anyone here tried Salem? Advertised as an Australian born Indian?
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

I read on a different forum about her. Seems she is really Aussie born. You can see a photo here: https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/salem/

I think it's standard service like most others. I haven't tried as I like a bit or curves.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Croydon Pałace 219 Elizabeth St Croydon

Unread post by path1k »

Stopped by yesterday night, met 'Stella' at intro:
Nice tanned skin - guessing her to be either Russian or Czech (that's the vibe Ingot from her accent)

Petite build, fake boobs, "decent" thighs (not thick but not scrawny either)

Black hair with blonde streaks.

Would have definitely went with her if not for the fact she refused me DATY so Mia it is!

Also good news for anyone else who misses Isabella - turns out she hasn't left the industry for good:

Once a month average she'll be on roster at no set routine (this month she was here last Tuesday from 5:00pm - 10:00pm BUT that doesn't mean it will be the same for next month)

I'll do my best to keep you gents updated on her future movements and whereabouts, if you could do the same for me that would be much appreciated.

Stay safe fellas!