219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Re: Croydon Pałace

Unread post by path1k »

anonymousman wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:27 pmMikhayla (no idea what nationality but white (European background?)
Egyptian
I only saw her once but came too quickly in missionary in her very tight pussy. Foreplay with lubed handjob was good and she made me cum twice in the session. I'm not putting her in the top group because I only managed to see her once, unlike the others. Like May she had very nice smooth skin.
Almost 5 years since her departure from the industry and she's still being mentioned, her legacy lives on!

She just happens to be my favourite WL of all time.
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Don’t know anyone nothing but last few Croydon management updating their daily roster pretty early morning & mostly it accurate too.
Anyone know any changes happening in their management.
I believe they trying to come back in business like before.
Whatever happen for good is great.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Update on Mia for those who didn't know:
I first started seeing her in March - July last year, she used to work full hours on Sunday from when the shop opened until it closed.

Last Sunday night I learned she only works from 5:00pm - 10:00pm now.

Either a one of or late Sunday's are very busy periods: while in the waiting room the bell rang at least 10 times, Lily's offsider informed them all girls are booked, by the time they're done the shop will be closed.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Had my first session with Bonnie ½ British ½ Hawaiian (Indian in appearance) slender build, decent tits with sensitive nipples, friendly personality.

Guessing her to be in her 20's.
Last edited by path1k on Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Bonie is stunning,beautiful and best Lady at Croydon now!
She’s really nice and friendly her service and GFE is top notch.
I’ve been with Bonnie many times and always went with big banana on my face.
Actually she is half Persian ( but looks like princess Sheherazade😀)
Highly recommended !!!
punter4lyf

Unread post by punter4lyf »

Hi Mart and Path1k,

I'm wanting to meet Bonnie next week. I'm going to ring the shop and see what her availabilities is. Or if one of you know what days she works that would be appreciated. I also wanted to know though does she provide BBBJ or DATY? Is there any extra cost for this?
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Howdy

I got hold of her on a Wednesday night within 2 hours before the shop closed + my desired woman was Isabella whilst heading over only to sadly learn she's departed 219 Croydon.

It would be worth you ringing up or even better stopping by at intro to have a chat with Lily regarding her days + times.

She allowed me DATY at no extra charge but your mileage may vary.

Other girls offer me certain things they (or so they claim) don't allow other guys to do so my suggestion is make sure your hygiene game is on point before your next visit + it doesn't hurt to get a clean from the dentist beforehand!

Best of luck punter4lyf.
super_soldier

Unread post by super_soldier »

Hanna Vietnamese girl works there 4 days a week nice tight little box on her, makes me cum so fast
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

Hanna is great punt, easygoing & full satisfaction.great massage.
sexad69
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by sexad69 »

What size is Bonnie??any one knows
Or I am misunderstood to Maddie…
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

No doubt you've had a session with Jennifer previously? Well I would compare Bonnie to Jenny in terms of size: both lovely, slender lil' woman with decent tits - not flat but not big either.
Chuba37

Unread post by Chuba37 »

I been wanting to try Croydon palace. Darcy, Jordan and gaby interest me. could u guys gives me some infor for them and does gaby look like the profile picture that they posted on the website?
Happypunt

Unread post by Happypunt »

Chuba37, pre Covid I saw Jordan lots. Nine times out of ten she was awesome. I would rate her as one of the best ladies I have ever seen in several decades of punting. Remember YMMV and it’s amazing how (most girls) a repeat visit lifts quality. I highly recommend you give Jordan a try and report back. Cheers.
smartghost

Unread post by smartghost »

What service does Jordan provide? Is it all standard?
Happypunt

Unread post by Happypunt »

This girl is really my cup of tea and so many many sessions. As time went by she warmed to just about everything. Do note like all people she can have the occasional off day and I experienced one that was so out of character comparing to normal I went back to see her asap. Normal service restored. Don’t get to see her so much nowadays. Interested in your feedback if you do visit. All the best.
PS often $50 would cater for one or more extras. Suggest you go with the flow to get the best out of her.