219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

What's on your mind?
topdecker

Re: 219 Elizabeth St Croydon Palace

Unread post by topdecker »

Been thinking about some of the great times at Croydon. Would love another hour with anyone of these magnificent ladies.
Camilla, Lauren, Ava the portugese milf, Mikayla.
Those were the days
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

Yeh I second that, good days of Croydon. Ava the Portuguese milf, wasn't she a stunner! She could have easily charged 700/hr on Scarlet Blue. Also remembering many others like American Violet, French Mia, Kiwi Sophia, great times.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Yup Camilla & Mikayla were truly angels, the other women simply couldn't compete in terms of looks and service.

You can still find high quality woman such as them BUT you'll have to be ready to pay $300 - $350 per hour at more prestige venues such as Liaisons Edgecliff.
Phil99
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Phil99 »

I agree with Camilla, I don't remember Mikayla but have a vague memory of seeing her a couple times 4-5 years ago.

On Liaison, their business model is quite strange. You pay the full amount and if you don't like anyone they still keep half the money and give you a voucher , my ass , Fuck that!
Mart
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Mart »

Hi Phill
This strange rules only exists in Touch More Class ( sister’s shop) in Surry Hills,at Liasons you can see whole lineup for free but in the first one it’s depends on who is on the receptionists, anyway both of them have a few gems!!!!
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

Phil99:
"I don't remember Mikayla but have a vague memory of seeing her a couple times 4-5 years ago."

Forgetting what she looks like would make sense as she hasn't worked since early 2018.